App DescriptionWith iDownloadAll, you can achieve high-speed file downloads from websites or online storage services direct to your iPhone/iPod, and browse/play most common file formats. The secret behind iDownloadAll' rapid download speed is its multi-thread download technology, which simultaneously uses multiple threads to download the same file. You'll notice the speed often meets or even slightly exceeds your bandwidth limit. In addition, it will resume interrupted downloads from the point where they broke off.
- Built-in webpage browser for easy download from websites.
- Multi-thread download technology simultaneously starts multiple threads to download the same file, achieving maximum download speeds.
- Resume broken downloads technology, resumes interrupted downloads from break off point.
- Supports video downloads from YouTube
- Image batch download. Downloads all images on one page in a single batch.
- Hold down to download images from webpage.
- Hold down to force download.
- Can save the entire webpage you are browsing.
- Fully-featured download manager that can pause, continue, or delete the files you are currently downloading or ones you have already downloaded.
- Downloaded images can be saved to the system album.
- You can maintain downloads after turning off the screen or switching to other apps.
- Downloaded files can be exported via WiFi, USB, or Email.
✔ File Browsing/Playing
- Built-in fully-featured video player capable of playing most popular video formats (AVI,RMVB,WMA,MP4,MOV, etc.)
- Built-in fully-featured audio player capable of playing most popular audio formats (MP3, MAV, AAC, etc.)
- Remembers last position of video and audio playback (audio clips must be 7 minutes or longer for this function to operate).
- The system’s default playback control buttons allow you to listen to and control musical playback even after turning off the screen or switching to other apps.
- Built-in multi document readers, with support for common formats (PDF, DOC, PPT, etc.).
- Dedicated TXT file reader, allows change of text size, color, etc., and is perfect for lengthy reads!
- Ability to save last reading position reached.
- Built-in dedicated image viewer, for easy image browsing.
- Screen orientation lockable when browsing documents or images.
✔ File Protection
Create multiple password-protected folders for your confidential files.
✔ File Manager
- Fully-featured file manager for managing both downloaded files and files uploaded via WiFi or USB.
- Zip / Unzip
- Supports folder creation, and allows you to assign an access password to each folder.
- Supports movement of files between folders.
- Manipulate multiple files at one time, batch delete, copy, paste, rename, compress, etc.
- Take your own photos or import images from the system album and save as files.
- Videos can be recorded or imported from the system album and saved as files.
- You can enter texts which can be saved as files and edited
- Enter texts, save them as files, and edit them.
✔ File Sharing
- WiFi: No data line, no OS limit, and no need to install additional applications on your desktop PC.
- USB: No need for an Internet connection. IPhone data line and iTunes are enough to transfer files.
- Online storage: Can exchange files with Dropbox, iDisk (MobileMe), GoogleDoc, and other online storage services
- E-mail: You can use e-mail to send files.
- Use the “open as...” menu to exchange files with other apps (including saving email attachments)
✔ Supported File Formats
Video: AVI, RMVB, WMA, MP4, MPV, M4V, 3GP, MOV, FLV, ASF
Audio: MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, CAF
Document: PDF, RTF / RTFD, DOC / DOCX, XLS / XLSX, PPT / PPTX, CSV
Text: HTM / HTML, TXT ...
Image: JPG / JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, TGA ...
November 06, 2012 New version 2.8
October 02, 2012 New version 2.7
September 17, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
November 30, -0001 Initial Release