General Arcade proudly presents new old school shooter for Doom fans: Doomsday III: Base Ganymede.
Doomsday III based on community project Freedoom and source code of Doom Classic. Freedoom resources is adapted to iPhone and iPod Touches, you will have more weapons, items and power-ups. All our work will be contributed back to the community.
- universal App: runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- 29 challenging level (more levels come soon)
- 9 weapons: Fist, Pistol, Shotgun, Chaingun, Rocket Launcher, Plasma Gun, Circular saw, Super Shotgun, BFG
- Tons of enemies!
- Customizable controls (you can even move any control wherever you want on screen)
- 11 amazing soundtracks (optional download)
- Powered by Doom™ engine (id Tech 1 engine)
- Special enemy: drunk sailor
- 60beat GamePad support (http://www.60beat.com/default.asp) (play using 60beat GamePad and Apple dvi/hdmi/vga cable on TV)
- Fling & Fling Mini Compatible (http://tenonedesign.com/fling.php)
- January 02, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 28, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- December 28, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 01, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 29, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 13, 2012 New version 1.1
- March 07, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 03, 2012 Initial release