This update keeps you productive on OS X Yosemite! Thanks for your support of Clear: we’ll be bringing you some more goodies in future updates. Be sure to follow @UseClear on Twitter for the latest news!
P.S. This update requires OS X Yosemite: we’ve made some tweaks to our iCloud setup to make sure things sync smoothly with iCloud Drive.
Over 2 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organizing your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. Just start typing to add to-dos, and once you start organizing your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gestural design that allows you to focus on your to-dos. Designed for the Magic Trackpad, but works great with a mouse too!
- Full keyboard navigation. Just start typing to create to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organize every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalize your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- Syncs with Clear for iOS (available separately on the App Store).
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
Clear for Mac and Clear for iOS are not affiliated with or endorsed by CLEAR Wireless.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- August 16, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- September 11, 2014 New version 1.1.3
- October 19, 2014 New version 1.1.4
- October 19, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- October 21, 2014 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99