What's NewFixed a bug with the Meta Data system for some 10.6 users.
Fixed a bug when sharing rotated images that include the original.
App DescriptionAdd romance, depth and mood to photos using Ohanaware's Shine. With this one of a kind app, add Light Rays, Lens Flares and Tinting to a photo, making it just that little bit more magical.
• Superb State of the Art Light Rays Engine: Add stunning light rays to photos.
• Use our custom designed Lens Flares to add depth to a photo.
• Our awesome tint engine, makes it easy to convey a mood using colors.
• Custom built contrast engine, really makes an image pop.
• Add a light glow or Fall off (also known as vignette) to finish the image.
• Beautiful clutter free Retina interface, maximizing working space (with Full Screen support).
• Turbo charged utilizing multi-core processors & advanced graphics cards.
• Dynamic Processing, enabling near instant updates while adjusting the image, even on older hardware.
• Share enhanced photos easily via built-in support for Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, e-mail.
• Add your photos into iPhoto & Aperture, and other applications.
• Non-destructive photo editing, go back and make changes when ever you like (only available when saving as Shine Document).
• Auto Saving & Auto Restoring.
• Undo & Redo are saved and restored.
• Version History, browse through previously saved versions.
• Built for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion & 10.6 Snow Leopard.
• A genuine Mac built application, made by Mac users.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1
April 30, 2013 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $3.99
March 30, 2013 New version 1.0.1
March 15, 2013 Initial Release