Updated for iOS7
"The Haggadah App is exactly what you’d expect it to be — except better... beautiful, clear design... just the right amount of historical decoration; just the right amount of commentary and guidance — really, they got everything just right.
The Haggadah App didn’t just impress me, it also made me fall in love with the iPad again."
-The Jewish Daily Forward
Passover is one of the greatest holidays ever invented. It teaches the values of freedom and concern for the disadvantaged. It brings together family and friends. It insists on the sharing of good food and good stories.
As the world has evolved, so has the Passover Haggadah. We’re excited to introduce the world's first multimedia Haggadah built for the iPad, which is full of songs, interactive commentary, beautiful art, games for kids, and more. Whether you're leading your first seder or want to bring a new experience to your Passover table, The Haggadah is a perfect addition to your holiday.
Among the features of The Haggadah:
• A new gender-neutral translation of the Haggadah along with commentary from Dr. David Kraemer
• English/Hebrew language toggle on every page.
• A contemporary, alternative approach to the seder from Amichai Lau-Lavie.
• Audio commentary from renowned Rabbi Irwin Kula.
• Recordings of all the great Passover songs.
• An introduction and history of the Haggadah from David Kraemer.
• Beautiful imagery from beautiful Haggadot around the world, including rare illustrated manuscripts dating back to the 1300's.
• Audio commentary from Art Historian Sharon Liberman Mintz to share with us some of the incredible stories behind the art.
• A section on preparations for a seder, and tips on how to host.
• Delicious, modern recipes for your seder, like Smoked Trout and Beet Salad with Horseradish Vinaigrette.
• An activities section to engage children during the seder that includes games, jokes and coloring sheets.
• An invitation to join our seder community and submit your seder stories and photos, which will be included in next year's Haggadah.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release