Try better learning by design. From cave drawings to computer modeling, the world of graphic design is just a tap away. Meggs' History of Graphic Design, Fifth Edition, on iPad is now as innovative in format as the history it teaches. Take Guided Tours of key works, or tap through slideshows of the work of featured designers. Need to dot every i and cross every t before the exam? Use flashcards and image-based quizzes right in your book.
Details about Meggs on Inkling:
* Your Tour Starts Here: Behind every image is a story. With 66 Guided Tours, tap through sequential poptips to learn the details behind the scenes that make each image important.
* Interactive Slideshows and Timelines: All images are high-resolution to take advantage of pinch and zoom.
* 44 Slideshows group examples of key designers and topics together for easy viewing, while interactive timelines feature poptips with related images.
* Quizzes with Image IDs: Need to know the difference between Helvetica and Optima? Takes quizzes at the end of every chapter with tools like drop pins for quick IDs of important images.
* Goodbye, Paper Cuts: Forget the hours spent making study guides, and prep as you go with flashcards of images right in your book. Just tap the “Show label” button for the title, designer, and year each work was created.
Features included with every Inkling title:
Less Search, More Find
* Search anything in your book
* Write and highlight with ease
* Notes saved in the cloud
* Scan chapter info at a glance
* Link between related ideas
* Quizzes in every chapter
* Diagrams that let you test yourself
* Find other users' best notes
Social Learning Network
* Log in via email and Facebook
* Add hyper-links to your notes
* Share your notes and highlights
* Use the notes of friends and professors
- June 12, 2014 Initial release