Follow us on Facebook to keep you informed of our latest news, promotions and contests > www.facebook.com/CosmoCampApps
Introduce your children to Migo and Pandy’s first of many extraordinary adventures through space in their CosmoCamper! In this interactive storybook, share their captivating journey as they travel to a rainy little planet to meet new friends. Play hide-and-seek in the puffy flower field, roast marshmallows by the fire, and discover what happens when the rain comes uninvited!
CosmoCamp: Picnic Problems offers two reading modes designed to reinforce the learning experience of toddlers (2-3) and preschoolers (4-5) through stimulating interactions. This wonderful storybook will appeal to even the youngest learners, thanks to its bright, whimsical illustrations, funny tactile animations and educational narration mechanics. The CosmoCamp Interactive Storybooks are specially designed to introduce children to the joy of reading, as well as spark their creativity while providing hours of interactive fun!
CosmoCamp: Picnic Problems features:
- A fun story with beautiful animations
- Age appropriate content with two (2) levels for toddler or preschooler
- Three (3) reading modes: Read together, Read to me, Read-along
- Fun interactive activities on every page
- Intuitive, simple interface and navigation mechanics
- Enchanting music and enticing narration with amusing sound effects
- Parent-child tips to help you spark your child’s reading interest.
The application is available in two languages:
CosmoCamp: Picnic Problems comes in English and French, and defaults to your device’s language settings during the initial launch of the application. To set a different language, you may launch your device’s Settings application, then go to: General > International > Language, or select the desired language directly from the Parent Zone within the application.
Frima Studio, Canada’s largest independent game developer, teamed up with child development specialists from a renowned Canadian university to offer parents meaningful, skill-building, yet fun, child-oriented apps.
Recommended ages: 2-3, 4-5
NOTE: This application is not optimized for iOS 9. You may experience issues and/or errors. We suggest that you use iOS 8 or a previous version.
- September 06, 2012 Initial release
- September 14, 2012 New version 1.0.0
- July 03, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- July 03, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- July 12, 2013 New version 1.1.3
- July 12, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 15, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- September 13, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- October 17, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- November 28, 2013 New version 1.2.3
- December 21, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 15, 2014 New version 1.2.4
- April 04, 2014 New version 1.2.5
- September 05, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 26, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 01, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- June 12, 2015 New version 1.2.6