Follow us on Facebook to keep you informed of our latest news, promotions and contests > www.facebook.com/CosmoCampApps
Introduce your child to the magic world of colors in this wonderfully simple yet immensely fun coloring book.
With over 40 pages of whimsical pictures that recollect Migo and Pandy’s stories and encounters in their CosmoCamper, let your child discover en extensive palette of colors, sparkles and special paint brushes, as well as the magical soap bubbles that can clean any mess! In a successful combination of simplicity and entertainment, the intuitive interface helps children quickly master the application on their own for hours upon hours of pure fun!
CosmoCamp: Coloring Book offers two sets of fun tools specially adapted for the toddler and preschooler stages of development. Combining imagination-bursting illustrations and exciting interactive effects, CosmoCamp: Coloring Book reinforces the users’ artistic and creative development, while carefully designed to be child-safe and skill-building.
CosmoCamp: Coloring Book features:
- Forty (40) images to color
- Two (2) drawing modes that adapt the interface to toddler or preschooler level
- Twenty (20) colors and twenty (20) funny patterns
- Beautiful, fully-colored illustrations children can unveil using the Magic Wand
- Magic soap bubbles to clear the drawings
- Four (4) special brushes and a paint bucket tool
- An interactive surface with special effects to spark your child’s imagination.
The application is available in two languages:
CosmoCamp: Coloring Book comes in English and French, and defaults to your device’s language settings during the initial launch of the application. To set a different language, you may launch your device’s Settings application, then go to: General > International > Language, or select the desired language directly from the Parent Zone within the application.
Frima Studio, Canada’s largest independent game developer, teamed up with child development specialists from a renowned Canadian university to offer parents meaningful, skill-building, yet fun, child-oriented apps.
Recommended ages: 2-3, 4-5
NOTE: This application is not optimized for iOS 9. You may experience issues and/or errors. We suggest that you use iOS 8 or a previous version.
- September 06, 2012 Initial release
- July 03, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- July 03, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- July 12, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- July 12, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 15, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 13, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- October 24, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- November 05, 2013 New version 1.2.3
- November 28, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- January 17, 2014 New version 1.4.0
- January 29, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- April 04, 2014 New version 1.4.2
- August 16, 2014 New version 1.4.3
- November 12, 2014 New version 1.5.0
- June 12, 2015 New version 1.5.1
- December 13, 2015 New version 1.5.2
- January 26, 2016 New version 1.5.3