What's NewChaperone is no longer napping in the corner letting you get off task.
* Use the same group of apps over and over? Create an app list! This lets you group commonly used together apps together. You can manage them in Chaperone's Preferences.
* Don't want checking your email to ever be considered off-task? Now you can set which apps Chaperone will always ignore.
* Forgot an important app in the middle of your task? Now when Chaperone nags you, it includes the ability to add that app to your task.
* Want to restart a past task? Now you can! While viewing your past tasks, simply right click the task and choose restart.
* Some bug fixes too.
App DescriptionWelcome to Chaperone, an all new task tracking app. It helps you stay focused on one task a time by associating tasks with apps.
Want to write a report? Start a new Chaperone task with your favorite word processor and Chaperone will remind you to get back to work if you decide to browse the Internet instead.
Also, Chaperone tracks the time you spent on individual tasks and let's you take quick five minute breaks and tracks that time as well.
* Create timed and indefinite tasks.
* Reminds you when a task or break should end.
* Assign applications to tasks and have Chaperone remind you to stay on task if you leave the applications.
* Allows 5 minute breaks from your task.
* Will automatically take breaks if you leave your tasks for too long.
* Group tasks into projects.
* View project statistics, such as total time spent on task.
* View past tasks as a breakdown between working & breaks.
* Export projects to CSV files for use with your billings.
November 27, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 27, 2013 New version 2.0.1
June 15, 2013 New version 2.0
April 09, 2012 Initial Release