Fixed a iOS 7 bug that caused Practice Now screen to crash.
Train your brain with mindfulness! Increase you effectiveness and ability to focus as well as your well-being. Perform well without getting stressed or emotionally drained.
The app contains simple but powerful mindfulness exercises to increase presence and ability to focus. There are also instructions to cultivate more joy, acceptance, kindness and openness in daily life.
The Potential Project has developed a program for mindfulness training together with leading authorities in the fields of neuroscience, mind training and business. It is specifically designed to help people integrate mindfulness training into a busy and active work life.
Mindfulness training has been scientifically proven in thousands of research projects to lead to improved physical health, less stress, anger and emotional imbalance, increased empathy and kindness, and higher degrees of subjective happiness and well-being. To name just a few of the positive effects.
With the application you can:
* Listen to mindfulness practices on your phone.
* Create reminders to help you remember your mindfulness training during the day.
* Keep a log of all the practices you do.
* Create practices of custom length with silence and mindfulness bells.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- September 18, 2014 New version 2.0
- October 24, 2014 New version 2.1
- December 07, 2014 New version 2.2
- November 17, 2015 New version 2.3
- December 16, 2015 New version 2.4