What's NewReady for the new iPad
App DescriptionVisit the island of Mondiso, where the friendly monsters will help you learn math. The funny characters, excellent instructional videos, and the intuitive games will help you learn math in a fun way.
This app is free to download and test. You can try it out 5 times. If you want to continue to use it, you can buy it inside the app (in-app purchase) or get a subscription for our online services at Mondiso.com, which also include all our apps.
There are three Mondiso game apps:
• Mondiso - Level 1: Learn numbers and basic math skills, like addition, subtraction, and basic geometry.
• Mondiso - Level 2: Learn more complex addition and subtraction, and advance into subjects like multiplication and learning to tell time.
• Mondiso - Level 3 (this one): Learn how to divide and how to measure length and volume.
All three levels meet academical excellence as they have been made with the Common Core State Standards Initiative (CCSSI) in mind. The content in Mondiso - Level 1 is closely linked to the standards for Kindergarten and 1st Grade, the content in Mondiso - Level 2 to 2nd Grade, and the content in Mondiso - Level 3 to 3rd Grade.
Some of the things you can learn in Mondiso - Level 3 are:
• Subtraction with Regrouping
• Multiply by 10 and 100
• Measure lengths
Mondiso - Level 3 gives you access to:
• Animated instructional videos, which explains the math subject you can work with in the game
• Exercises with randomly made problems
• Multi-player games, which can be played over the Wi-Fi network.
This app is based on the award winning online game on Mondiso .com. If you already is a paid member of Mondiso.com (either as a private member or through your school), you can use this app for free. Alternatively you can download it for free and then buy access to it from within the game (in-app purchase).
The games in the apps vary from the ones on Mondiso.com, which means they are not just existing content made into an app. It also means there are hundreds of hours of fun learning games and activities if the two media are combined.
March 24, 2012 New version 1.0.2
March 16, 2012 New version 1.0.1
February 28, 2012 Initial Release