Improvements to Cloud Sync
Fixed a bug where daily budget chart could show stale values
Minor improvements to uncategorized expenses budget drill down
All your finances, at your fingertips! For fast answers and great support including Live Chat, visit www.iggsoftware.com.
“In a word, stellar. As good as, or better than, anything you’re using." — macworld.com
"A serious financial application, comparable to anything on a PC." — 148apps.com
"The investment tools alone put iBank for iPad in a different class." — mac360.com
"Better than competing offerings such Mint.com." — AK Apple Users Group
√ GET ORGANIZED
iBank for iPad lets you see your complete financial picture instantly, in a clean, intuitive interface. Throughout the app, interactive bar graphs and pie charts deliver instant access to the info you need. Quickly navigate screens with swipe gestures, double-tap to edit data, and review your finances as if presented by a professional planner.
You can enter information manually, or sign up for iBank’s optional Direct Access* service — connecting to over 10,000 banks worldwide and automatically delivering your latest transaction data. Users of iBank 5 for Mac and iBank for iPhone can sync accounts, budgets and investments at no cost, or share a single Direct Access subscription.
√ TRACK EVERYTHING
iBank for iPad has the tools you need to set up checking accounts, savings, credit cards, mortgages, investments and more. Then track each and every transaction: fine-tune them by categorizing, splitting and making edits — or let transaction templates do the work for you. You can search globally or by account; track payments or transfers in any currency; and set reminders or manage repeating events with scheduled transactions. Never miss a due date again!
It’s easy to group accounts into custom “books.” You can update some books via Direct Access, and sync others with iBank 5 for Mac and iBank for iPhone; back up or move books among devices using iTunes document manager; manage account details such as minimum balances and interest rates; and download foreign exchange rates for multi-currency support.
√ CONTROL SPENDING, BUILD SAVINGS
iBank for iPad’s budgeting tools help you set saving and spending goals, control spending, and pay down debt.
In categorizing each expense and editing the budget itself, you can see where your money goes — and how to make it go further! iBank does this visually so that you can see your daily progress and compare past, current or projected budgets.
√ SECURE YOUR FUTURE
iBank for iPad’s investment features manage stocks, bonds, mutual funds, IRAs, 401Ks, CDs and other assets. You can track buys, sells, splits, dividends, options and more; categorize investment transactions; and retrieve quotes from Yahoo! Finance or foreign exchanges.
The app’s powerful tools let you review trades, positions, history, performance, realized and unrealized gains, market value and more. Its expert trading features include short and long puts and calls or stock option trading.
√ WE’RE THERE FOR YOU
With Direct Access, update accounts via Wi-Fi or data connection, any time and anywhere. You can edit or manually enter transactions on the go, or monitor accounts and balances for truly mobile finance management.
If you need help, get unlimited email support or Live Chat with us for answers in minutes. iBank offers built-in tool tips, plus a searchable Knowledge Base and tutorial screens at our site.
And rest assured: iBank for iPad is safe, secure and private. The app offers password protection for individual books. Login credentials [ and financial data ] are never stored on IGG's servers; user finances are never accessed, analyzed or aggregated; customer data is never shared with any marketers; no third-party services or offers are shown or sent to users. iBank is 100% ad-free.
* Direct Access subscriptions via In-App Purchase.
- March 13, 2015 New version 2.5.1
- January 17, 2015 New version 2.5
- September 11, 2014 New version 2.1.2
- April 21, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- April 11, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- April 08, 2014 New version 2.1
- April 08, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- November 28, 2013 New version 2.0.3
- November 21, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- October 27, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- October 24, 2013 Price increase: $14.99 -> $19.99
- October 24, 2013 New version 2.0
- October 08, 2013 New version 1.2.3
- August 06, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- July 17, 2013 Price increase: $9.99 -> $14.99
- June 18, 2013 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99
- April 24, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- April 18, 2013 New version 1.2
- February 09, 2013 New version 1.1.3
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: $11.99 -> $14.99
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $11.99
- December 15, 2012 New version 1.1.2
- October 24, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.1
- July 18, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- June 27, 2012 Initial release