- Fixed issue with Direct Access not refreshing as frequently as it should
- Several other fixes and enhancements
Banktivity used to be called iBank. Same great app, new name!
For fast answers and great support including Live Chat, visit www.iggsoftware.com.
“In a word, stellar. As good as, or better than, anything you’re using." — macworld.com
"A serious financial application, comparable to anything on a PC." — 148apps.com
"The investment tools alone put iBank [Banktivity] for iPad in a different class." — mac360.com
"Better than competing offerings such Mint.com." — AK Apple Users Group
Now with FREE Private Cloud Sync.
√ GET ORGANIZED
Banktivity for iPad lets you see your complete financial picture instantly, in a clean, intuitive interface. Throughout the app, interactive bar graphs and pie charts deliver instant access to the info you need. Quickly navigate screens with swipe gestures, double-tap to edit data, and review your finances as if presented by a professional planner.
You can enter information manually, or sign up for Banktivity's optional Direct Access* service — connecting to over 10,000 banks worldwide and automatically delivering your latest transaction data. Users of Banktivity 5 for Mac and Banktivity for iPhone can sync accounts, budgets and investments at no cost, or share a single Direct Access subscription.
√ TRACK EVERYTHING
Banktivity for iPad has the tools you need to set up checking accounts, savings, credit cards, mortgages, investments and more. Then track each and every transaction: fine-tune them by categorizing, splitting and making edits — or let transaction templates do the work for you. You can search globally or by account; track payments or transfers in any currency; and set reminders or manage repeating events with scheduled transactions. Never miss a due date again!
It’s easy to group accounts into documents. Set up as many documents as you need, for example, one for business and one for personal.
√ CONTROL SPENDING, BUILD SAVINGS
Banktivity for iPad’s budgeting tools help you set saving and spending goals, control spending, and pay down debt.
In categorizing each expense and editing the budget itself, you can see where your money goes — and how to make it go further! Banktivity does this visually so that you can see your daily progress and compare past, current or projected budgets.
√ SECURE YOUR FUTURE
Banktivity for iPad’s investment features manage stocks, bonds, mutual funds, IRAs, 401Ks, CDs and other assets. You can track buys, sells, splits, dividends, options and more; categorize investment transactions; and retrieve quotes from Yahoo! Finance or foreign exchanges.
The app’s powerful tools let you review trades, positions, history, performance, realized and unrealized gains, market value and more. Its expert trading features include short and long puts and calls or stock option trading.
√ WE’RE THERE FOR YOU
With Direct Access, update accounts via Wi-Fi or data connection, any time and anywhere. You can edit or manually enter transactions on the go, or monitor accounts and balances for truly mobile finance management.
If you need help, get unlimited email support or Live Chat with us for answers in minutes. Banktivity offers built-in tool tips, plus a searchable Knowledge Base and tutorial screens at our site.
And rest assured: Banktivity for iPad is safe, secure and private. The app offers password protection for individual books. Login credentials [ and financial data ] are never stored on IGG's servers; user finances are never accessed, analyzed or aggregated; customer data is never shared with any marketers; no third-party services or offers are shown or sent to users. Banktivity is 100% ad-free.
* Direct Access subscriptions via In-App Purchase.
- June 27, 2012 Initial release
- July 18, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 24, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- December 15, 2012 New version 1.1.2
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $11.99
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: $11.99 -> $14.99
- February 09, 2013 New version 1.1.3
- April 18, 2013 New version 1.2
- April 24, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- June 18, 2013 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99
- July 17, 2013 Price increase: $9.99 -> $14.99
- August 06, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- October 08, 2013 New version 1.2.3
- October 24, 2013 New version 2.0
- October 24, 2013 Price increase: $14.99 -> $19.99
- October 27, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- November 21, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- November 28, 2013 New version 2.0.3
- April 08, 2014 New version 2.1
- April 08, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- April 11, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- April 21, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- September 11, 2014 New version 2.1.2
- January 17, 2015 New version 2.5
- March 13, 2015 New version 2.5.1
- May 19, 2015 New version 2.6.1
- July 09, 2015 New version 2.7
- July 20, 2015 New version 2.7.1
- September 17, 2015 New version 3.0
- October 10, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- December 05, 2015 New version 3.0.2
- January 11, 2016 New version 3.0.3
- January 29, 2016 New version 3.0.4
- March 05, 2016 New version 3.0.5