Bug fix for iOS7.
A family of treasure hunters hears the news that an ancient ruin has been uncovered. They creep into the ruins, where they are certain they'll discover some wonderful treasures.
But in the end, will they be successful in their hunt for the treasure?
■ About the game
'Grinsia' is a fantasy RPG, with a quest involving twin Goddesses, and six pieces of treasure. The main characters are a family of treasure hunters, and they are joined by a wide range of other characters.
■ A wide range of allies, and many ways to enjoy the adventure
In 'Grinsia', you can choose your allies from a wide range of characters.
When the number of characters passes a certain point, you can choose which of your allies to take with you by going to a tavern in one of the towns or villages.
Each character reacts differently to each event, so by changing the members of your party, you can play the game again and again, enjoying the different reactions of the members.
In the main story, there are characters who won't become allies, too.
Journey across the world, in search of allies!
■ Night and Day
As time passes, the game changes between day and night. The appearance of towns and open land, and the way the game progresses, differ between day and night.
■ Supports high-quality graphics
The beautiful graphics support high-resolution screens.
※ You can select the graphics quality from the Options menu. By choosing a lower graphics quality, it is possible to make the game faster.
■ Selectable controls
You can choose from two types of game control, to make the game as comfortable to play as possible. The options are touch control, and a virtual cursor pad control.
■ 'Treasure accessory' system
The treasure you gain has special powers, and can be used during battle. When you use a piece of treasure as an accessory, you become able to use 'EX Skills'.
This game operates on 3rd generation and later iPhone3GS/iPod touch (later than iOS4.0).
The game will not run correctly on the 1st and 2nd generation iPhone 3G and iPod touch.
Search for Kemco’s video with the keyword “KemcoGames”!
■Kemco’s Twitter is below!
■Search for Kemco’s game with the keyword “Kemco”!
- May 17, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- May 01, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- April 16, 2015 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $6.99
- September 24, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $7.99
- September 13, 2014 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $0.99
- December 02, 2013 New version 1.0.6
- November 20, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- October 18, 2013 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $7.99
- August 24, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $8.99
- August 10, 2013 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $0.99
- May 04, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $8.99
- April 26, 2013 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $0.99
- February 15, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- January 15, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- December 30, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $8.99
- December 19, 2012 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $0.99
- November 26, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $8.99
- November 09, 2012 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $0.99
- August 27, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $8.99
- August 10, 2012 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $0.99
- July 02, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- June 27, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $8.99
- June 01, 2012 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $0.99
- April 05, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- April 02, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $8.99
- March 27, 2012 Initial release