- Making sure app is compatible with latest OS
- New icon!
TOP 10 Music App in over 80 countries, over 40 million songs played!
Use your own acoustic piano, or an on-screen virtual one, to play your favorite songs whether its pop songs like Taylor Swift's Trouble or Classical like Vivaldi's Spring.
Dust off your piano with the Award Winning Piano Dust Buster music game!
Activated by an acoustic piano/keyboard, or by touch. No wires or adapters needed - the app just listens to your piano and you learn how to play. Two playing modes to choose from for both players who know how to read music or not! Help Granny dust off the piano by playing the correct note when the germs hit the rhythm line while collecting points and bonuses.
In Piano Dust Buster 2.0 compete against your friends and players from around the world! In "Concert Mode" there is always a competition to compete in and never ending free content to play. Win medals, level up and unlock even more songs from the JoyTunes library!
In "Jukebox Mode" practice your piano skills while playing fun pop songs and classics. Gain XP (experience) points and level up to unlock even more new songs.
To enjoy the vast song library purchase a subscription or individual song packs of popular and fun songs for all different skill levels, accompanied by high-quality concert music.
Subscribers will receive full access also to the Piano Maestro App - a great complementary tool to your piano lessons.
FREE SONGS INCLUDE:
* Imagine (John Lennon)
* Don't Stop Believing (Journey - Glee)
* Beginner's classics (Mary's Little Lamb, When The Saints Go Marching In, Ode To Joy)
* Various daily free offers...
OVER 150 SONGS FROM DIFFERENT GENRES AVAILABLE:
* Love Story (Taylor Swift)
* Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)
* We are the Champions (Queen)
* Canon in D (Pachelbel)
* Spring (Vivaldi)
* And many many more...
* Works with an acoustic piano/keyboard - use your own real musical instrument to play!!!
* Virtual piano has real-size 3D keys (iPad version only)
* Compete against friends and players around the world
* Works on musical skills - learn note names, rhythm, playing songs, and more
* Special mode for practicing sheet music notation ("Staff Mode")
* Rich and high-quality accompaniment concert music
* Fun and Engaging - gaming dynamics will keep you practicing
* New songs are automatically added!
How the Subscription Works:
- All app users can play several free skill levels and "concert mode". You can buy additional packs of songs, or upgrade to a subscription package at any time.
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
- Monthly recurring subscription for $9.99/month
- Half-yearly (6 months) recurring subscription for $47.99/6 months
- Recurring yearly subscription for $59.99/year (save 50%)
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be canceled during the active subscription period.
"Piano Dust Buster" was created by JoyTunes, maker of music games with the goal of helping people enjoy practicing music. JoyTunes has won many awards, including:
- "EMI's Innovation Challenge 2013", EMI
- "App of the Week", Gizmodo
- "Parent's Choice Award"
- "World Summit Award" from the United Nations (most creative e-content)
- "Best Tools for Beginners", NAMM
Powered by the Sparrow Framework.
For more details, visit www.JoyTunes.com/piano
- September 02, 2012 Initial release
- September 15, 2012 New version 1.4.1
- September 26, 2012 New version 1.4.2
- October 24, 2012 New version 1.4.3
- October 25, 2012 New version 1.4.4
- November 21, 2012 New version 1.5.1
- December 12, 2012 New version 1.5.2
- January 15, 2013 New version 1.6
- January 26, 2013 New version 1.6.1
- February 12, 2013 New version 1.6.2
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.6.3
- March 07, 2013 New version 1.6.4
- May 08, 2013 New version 1.7
- July 12, 2013 New version 1.8.1
- July 31, 2013 New version 1.9
- September 09, 2013 New version 1.9.1
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- October 18, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- November 29, 2013 New version 2.1
- December 20, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- February 21, 2014 New version 2.2
- June 01, 2014 New version 2.5
- August 06, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- September 08, 2014 New version 3.0
- April 15, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- September 02, 2015 New version 3.0.2
- January 02, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 14, 2016 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!