App DescriptionThis application permits you to hand-write slides on your iPad 2, project them onto a screen while you write and save the slides as a PDF file at the end. You will need Apple's VGA connector, optionally a VGA extension cable and a VGA projector. You can write with your finger but a stylus is recommended. You do not need Internet access for this app.
1. The requirements are: an iPad VGA connector, optionally a VGA extension cable and a VGA projector. A stylus is recommended.
2. You do not need Internet access for this app.
3. The "Save and exit" button writes out all your slides to a PDF and returns you to the app's main screen.
4. You can transfer your PDFs to your desktop using iTunes. You can also clear out old documents using iTunes.
5. You can view previous slides but not edit them. This is done using the Prev button.
6. You can clear the slide you're currently working on, but not any previous slides.
7. If you have problems, please submit your logs and crash logs.
8. The support address is on the main screen of the app.
March 14, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
March 09, 2012 New version 1.1
February 23, 2012 Initial Release