What's New- New audio track added
- Fixed 'stutter' problem when rotating fast
- Improved performance generally
App Description*HEADPHONES RECOMMENDED*
Please note that Nature Treks is for iPad2 or above only. Due to the detailed 3d graphics performance will be sluggish on iPad1! This has always been mentioned in the description, its not fair to leave a one star rating if you ignore it.
Nature Treks combines relaxing music, nature sounds, stunning visuals and color therapy to create a unique ambient and relaxing experience.
Most people find that after playing Nature Treks for approximately 5 minutes they begin to feel relaxed and sleepy. Once your mind has begun the process of relaxation you can put your iPad aside and let the specifically designed audio take you deeper.
Perfect to get away from the stresses of modern life whether your on the train, subway, bus, airplane or restroom :)
Nature Treks is used for research at the University of California, Irvine, relating to Biomedical Engineering collaborating with the Department of Anesthesiology.
• Some of the most visually stunning and immersive environments on the iPad
• Interactively explore kilometers of detailed worlds
• Find and Collect colored auras and discover the impact color has on our lives
• Music by the acclaimed and award winning composers Llewellyn and Juliana to accompany your journey
• A world alive with birds, butterflies and the soothing sounds of nature
June 16, 2012 New version 1.2
April 11, 2012 New version 1.1
February 18, 2012 Initial Release