What's New-Optimize the computer AI for hard level, and add the rule variability.
App Description* It is a simple Gomoku game. It has no complicated rule and is easy to play. It provides Game Center Network Battle.
* There are only two base rules:
1.The player has only five pieces in a line, which wins the game.
2.The player has six or more than six pieces in a line, which doesn't win the game.
* The icon below the word "NOW" shows whose turn and the piece used.
* To provide the diversified playing methods and different settings below:
-Computer- Your opponent is the computer. This is a practice for you. The computer makes the first move.
-2 Players- Your opponent is another person. The black player makes the first move.
-Network- Game Center matches the two players and computer decides the colors. You can play with all players of the world. (Please join Game Center at first.)
-Leaderboards- Game Center saves the result of the games including the wins, draws and defeats of the players, and provides the Leaderboards.
-Achievements- Game Center saves the players’ “Points” and provides the achievements.
-Audio Switch- Turn on/off audio.
-AI Wait Time- Adjust the waiting time of the move of the computer.
-Message- Integrate the functions of “Look for a draw”, Resign” and “Play again” and the function of sending message.
* The point formula for Achievements:
1 win=3 score, 1 draw=1 score, 1 defeat=-1 score, ten scores=1 point, points=(wins x 3 + draws - defeats) / 10
* The player who exits game before game over loses the game at the network mode.
* The more explanations please refer to the Readme of the app or APP Support.
* We add the FAQ, please refer to "Readme".
* We add a description of the message function in "Readme" and need your comments for the text of new message, please refer to "Readme".
April 28, 2013 New version 1.1.9
March 14, 2013 New version 1.1.8
March 06, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
January 31, 2013 New version 1.1.7
December 31, 2012 New version 1.1.6
November 30, -0001 Initial Release