What's New- New engine
- Improved user experience
- New game feature added
- Improved interface
- Solved some stability bug
- Added support to iPhone 5
App DescriptionAndrea and Antonella Ferrari
Guide to Tropical Marine Fish vol. 4
From (Chrysiptera talboti) to (Ctenochaetus marginatus)
The essential identification field guide for all scuba divers, snorkelers, underwater photographers and reef aquarium keepers worldwide.
- Thousands of tropical marine species from the Indo-Pacific to the Caribbean and the Red Sea fully described in fascinating detail.
- Easily accessible, scientifically correct information on behavior, distribution, habitat, size.
- Spectacular color photos for easy identification in the field with easy-to-follow underwater photography tips for pros and beginners alike.
– With AirPlay, to enjoy the app on the big screen with your Apple TV!
World-famous marine photographers and nature writers, Andrea and Antonella Ferrari have published several photographic books and magazine articles on travel and marine life. Their books – published in Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Spain, Great Britain, the Usa, Malaysia and Japan – include "Malaysia Diving Guide" (1997), "Malaysia – An Underwater Paradise" (1998), "Reef Life" (1999), "Sharks" (2000), "Layang Layang – The Islands of Dreams Come True" (1998), "Top Nature and Dive Resorts of Borneo" (2001), "A Diver's Guide to Underwater Malaysia – Macrolife" (2003-2007), "A Diver's Guide to Reef Life" (2006-2007), "A Diver's Guide to the Art of Underwater Photography" (2007) and the coffee-table volume "Oceani Segreti" (2004), which was awarded the prestigious World Grand Prize at Festival of the Underwater Image in Antibes. Andrea and Antonella are the publishers of the quarterly online magazine "ANIMA MUNDI – Adventures in Wildlife Photography", available for free downloading from http://www.animamundimag.com
November 27, 2012 New version 2.0
April 04, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
February 16, 2012 Initial Release