- Emoji Newsfeed! Get some new free emojis every week.
- Want an emoji you made to appear on everyone's Emoji Newsfeed? Just email us!
- Everyone can have 6 saved emojis for free.
- You can now buy up to 40 extra slots for saved emojis.
- Fixed notifications on iOS8 for your free slot machine spins.
- You can gift your saved emojis to your friends. In the main app go to the 'More' menu, then Create & Gift Emoji.
Thanks for your support, please tell your friends and keep the app store reviews coming!
Mark & Rob
Make beautiful texts using stickers, colors and fonts! In iOS 8, you can turn on the Big Emoji keyboard and use stickers right from the Messages app! Works with iMessage, email, and other messaging apps, and social networks too!
MAKE YOUR OWN EMOJI STICKERS from photos or web downloads!
You can text them to anyone who can get picture texts, not just people with iPhones. You can send them for free over iMessage, other popular messaging apps, or as a text (MMS). Check if your phone company charges more for MMS compared to a normal text.
If you setup your Facebook, Twitter, etc, in the Settings app, you'll be able to post directly to those services. If you have other popular messaging apps you can send with those too.
How to create your own emoji:
(1) Find a picture that you want to turn into an emoji. Transparent PNGs work best. Save it to your camera roll.
(2) In the Big Emoji app, tap "More", then "Create/Share Emoji", the "Load Photo", and choose the picture. (Crop/zoom it if you want.)
(3) Choose a "slot" where you want to store the emoji.
(4) Now go back to the main screen, and check out your Custom Emoji pack (it's the one with the dotted circle icon). You can text with this new emoji like you normally would.
About 'Full Access'
To use the Big Emoji keyboard in iOS 8, it requires the keyboard “Full Access” setting ON. Some of our users are concerned about what this means. It turns out, this is the only way iOS allows for images to be copy/pasted from our keyboard into another app (like Messages). Furthermore, this “full access” setting only gives us access to the Big Emoji keyboard. We have no access whatsoever to what you type in any other keyboard on your iPhone/iPad.
- December 29, 2014 New version 1.12
- November 19, 2014 New version 1.11
- September 16, 2014 New version 1.10
- September 03, 2014 New version 1.9
- June 11, 2014 Initial release