Fixes bug that prevented saving to camera roll in iOS 7.
Various improvements for iOS 7
Designed for use with the iPICS 2 GO scanner, the iPICS 2 GO app is the easiest way to transport all your prints, slides and negatives into the digital realm:
● Pre-defined cropping areas: capture 3x5 and 4x6 prints, and 35mm slides and negatives
● Built-in photo enhancing tools: adjust color, brightness and contrast
● Facebook button for instant posting to your wall
● Email button allows immediate sharing with friends and family
● Save button for instant archiving into your iPhone’s Camera Roll
● Negative transformation: turn all those classic negatives into positives
● 35mm slide conversion: enlarge, enhance and share your 35mm slides
● Works best with the iPICS 2 GO photo, slide and negative scanner
About the iPICS 2 GO Scanner :
The iPICS 2 GO photo, slide and negative scanner for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S allows you to get the most out of the iPICS 2 GO app. This mini photo booth is the simple solution that removes all the hassle of digitizing your prints, negatives and slides. You’ll be able to bring all your treasured pictures onto your iPhone 4 in seconds, ready to be shared with friends and family. Click here for more information on the iPICS 2 GO photo, slide and negative scanner.
Load it. Scan it. Share it.
Mobilize your memories with iPICS 2 GO from ION.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release