After listening to feedback we have added a new optional controls system which focuses more on the games touch screen controls. When starting the game, you will receive a message asking if you wish to use the new controls or if you would like to continue using the default controls. The new controls can be toggled on or off through the in-game pause menu under ‘Options’ and then ‘Touch Controls’.
The default controls have not be changed.
NEW TOUCH CONTROLS
SPELL CASTING – Tapping the screen will now cast your selected spell at the object or area you tap rather than in the direction you are facing.
SPELL TARGETING – To target a specific object, touch and hold the screen to bring up the targeting cursor. Move your finger over an object to target it and then let go to cast a spell at the object.
INTERACT – To interact with LEGO objects such as Strength Handles or to pick up LEGO objects simply touch the on-screen button prompt which will appear when standing next to an interactive LEGO object. To drop a LEGO object, touch your character while they are standing still. To place a LEGO object, stand next to the correct location and touch the on screen button prompt.
REDUCTO – This spell no longer needs to be charged to destroy Silver LEGO objects. With Reducto selected, simply tap a Silver LEGO Object to destroy it.
EXPECTO PATRONUM – This spell no longer needs to be charged to defeat Dementors. To defeat a Dementor, cast at it once with Expecto Patronum to stun it, then cast at it again to defeat it.
PETS/ANIMAGUS/ABILITY – To use a Pet, Animagus or a Character Ability select the green spell slot and tap on your character.
PETS/ANIMAGUS: As a animal, tap the screen to bash objects or dig.
To change back to your character touch the Character Swap button
ABILITY: To stop using an ability, tap the Character Swap button, or touch the Character Portrait
THE BATTLE IS BUILDING! The sequel to the hit video game is now available for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
We are aware of the issues with iOS 6 and are working on a fix.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you require assistance.
Continue the saga of the Boy Who Lived in this spell-binding adventure for wizards and Muggles alike. Experience Harry’s last years at Hogwarts™ and battle Lord Voldemort™ in the ultimate fight between good and evil. The creative LEGO® prowess unites with the expansive world of Harry Potter™ to deliver an exciting and rewarding gameplay experience that features lessons, spell-casting, dueling and much more for players of all ages!
Follow Harry’s heroic endeavors and encounter new faces, new lessons, new challenges and new spells.
Explore new LEGO gameplay settings including Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godric’s Hollow as well as iconic locations like Diagon Alley and Hogwarts.
Build, conjure and explore this multi-faceted LEGO world as you discover your inner wizard!
Enjoy the game with full 3D game play.
INTUITIVE TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS
Touch the screen to cast spells and target objects, use the interactive display to change characters and spells simply by touching their icons, and recreate iconic duels by casting and deflecting spells with your fingers tips.
Complete the game to 100% in the fastest time and post your scores to the leader board. Compare your score against friends or the whole world!
25 achievements to unlock
DUELING CLUB EXPANSION
Add the Dueling Club expansion and master advanced dueling skills against a host of famous witches and wizards including Professor Snape, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Lord Voldemort and many more. Defeat each category leader to unlock them for use in Free Play mode.
- May 03, 2012 Initial release
- June 08, 2012 New version 1.2
- June 21, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- June 28, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- July 03, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- July 09, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- August 16, 2012 New version 1.3
- September 21, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- September 28, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- January 12, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 23, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- July 02, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- July 08, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 19, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 19, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- December 31, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- May 20, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- May 30, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 20, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- January 05, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- July 29, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- August 03, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99