The game can now be played with German vocabulary in addition to English, French and Spanish.
The language puzzle game for word lovers and language learners, playable with English words, French words, Spanish words or German words. Rearrange the letters in each grid using colour clues to form a set of interlocking words. Customise the game to your desired pace and vocabulary level. Remember to maximise your use of bonus squares while you attempt to beat the clock in later levels.
WHAT REVIEWERS HAVE BEEN SAYING:
"LetterMeister is super addictive. I would recommend LetterMeister to anyone who likes word or puzzle games." - GizmoCube.com "
"Hard to put down once you get started" (App Store)
"Great little 'thinking' game ... really enjoying it and can't put it down" (App Store)
Each level consists of a "crossword" of interlocking words. However, some of the letters forming these words have been jumbled up. By swapping pairs of letters, you must get all letters back into the right place.
As a clue to their correct placement, incorrectly positioned letters are colour-coded:
- RED indicates that a letter is in the wrong word
- YELLOW indicates that a letter is in the correct word, but in the wrong position
(A letter at an intersection may therefore have two colours.)
Swap a pair of letters by successively tapping each letter of the pair that you wish to swap. Once the letters have been swapped, their colours will be updated to reflect their new status.
Once a letter is moved into its correct position, you have a limited time to move another letter into its correct position in order to be awarded a bonus. Try to beat your record for the longest "chain" of correct letter bonuses.
Each successive level becomes more difficult, with more words on the board, more letters out of place, along with restrictions on the time available and permitted number of wrong moves.
In later levels, also look out for BONUS squares: if the first letter moved to one of these squares is correct, then you will be awarded bonus points.
From the OPTIONS screens, you may choose between three vocabulary levels and three time settings depending on your desired difficulty level.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK:
Enjoy the game! If you have any questions or feedback, please see the LetterMeister Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/LetterMeister/325504977493417
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- August 16, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 17, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 18, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 19, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 06, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 07, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- September 09, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 06, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 08, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 04, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 05, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 05, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- February 16, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $8.99
- March 05, 2015 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $0.99
- May 28, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!