Practise your drawing skills for Draw Something Game with Paper Flip Pad!
Unleash the inner artist in you now with Paper Flip Pad! Are you the type of person who likes to have a little notepad in your pocket? If you are, then Paper Flip Pad is for YOU!
Paper Flip Pad is an app that emulates a small notepad. There are 50 pages in it where you can sketch, write anything, design early art and so on. The brush is a simple pen/pencil type with customizable size and color. There is also some useful stamps for you to use. You can also save any pages to your Photos Album/Camera Roll.
The best part of the app is the ability to flip through the pages as a real notepad can. Everything is customizable from the speed of flipping, and the range of pages to flip. The power of animation is unlimited at the hands of a true notepad flipper! The Onion Skin feature helps you to see the previous page drawings to you can position new drawings accordingly.
The app is really simple and the best way to learn about it, is to explore and try everything. Expose the inner sketcher in you now with Paper Flip Pad!
Tips To Create "Paper Aeroplane" type of painting:
1. Goto page 50 (for example, it can be any page).
2. Start sketching your objects.
3. Once your sketch is finished, go to page 49 and copy the sketch from previous page.
4. Go back to previous page and start coloring based on your sketch. It doesn't
matter if you colored above your sketches.
5. When done coloring, go to page 49, and it is done! You can adjust the
amount of color by adjusting the Onion Level in Settings.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release