The feature many of you requested:
✔ Choose an existing photo from your library.
✔ Added credits to the About section.
☠ Fixed crash after deleting currently selected event.
As always, some subtle polishing you won’t even notice. (If you do, tweet me @UseMemento to get a free copy of my other app Trash Cam.)
Take a picture, create a calendar event.
See a poster in the subway announcing a cool concert next month? Picked up a brochure and want to put an interesting upcoming talk into your calendar? Here’s what you do:
1. Take a picture.
2. Choose a date.
- Set the event’s title and time.
- Share the event with your friends.
The event is instantly available in the Calendar app. Never forget those elusive upcoming events again.
From the Calendar app, you can then tap the event’s blue URL to show the photo you took, with all the information: Location, opening hours, admission, etc. No need to type, dictate, or remember all those details when they are already right there in your picture!
Hand-crafted by Yang & Derk.
Delightful apps, Made in Kuhwaldsiedlung.
Follow us on Twitter: @UseMemento
- February 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 29, 2012 New version 1.5
- July 15, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 14, 2012 New version 1.4
- June 20, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 19, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 19, 2012 New version 1.3
- May 22, 2012 New version 1.2
- April 10, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 29, 2012 New version 1.1
- February 23, 2012 Initial release