• fixed issue in profiles name entry
• minor optimizations
• Editor's Choice Award, childrenstech.com
• "This is one of the must-have apps of the year!", ipadkids.com
• "is an amazing app …", teacherswithapps.com
• 18 GAMES! Less than 17¢ per game!
Bugs and Bubbles is the latest app in a growing collection based on the award winning Bugs and Buttons. The uniquely detailed graphical styling, beautiful music, and advanced interactivity is designed to engage, entertain, and educate. Packed with over 18 games and activities in one title, Bugs and Bubbles offers plenty of choices for children to explore and play. Enjoy an eclectic mix of organic and industrial scenery around the mythical Uncle Bob's Bubble Factory where you can harvest, pinch, pop, and even nudge fantastical bubbles.
• 18+ games and activities *
• 50+ minutes of beautiful music
• 36 achievement stickers to earn
• Automatic game play with graduated stages **
• Multiple user profiles ***
• Adaptive play provides challenge with less frustration
• Advanced multi-touch interactions
• Visual instructions that display and hide automatically
• Bowl through bubbles with a woodlouse, also known as a roly-poly.
• Fly a bumble bee through a bubble laden flower garden while collecting stars.
• Pinch and collect bubbles from an experimental bubble garden.
• Stack various shaped crates as high as possible until they fall.
• Harvest bubbles by catching and sorting them by color.
• Tilt your device to help load crates of bubbles for shipping.
• Trace letters on a foggy window with a green fly.
• Pop bubbles in the bubble field (don't touch the bees).
• and lots more...
• and more...
Questions, comments, feedback? We'd love to hear the good and the bad.
Email us anytime at [email protected]!
* Which and Follow Me are available in English only.
** Game stages expand in auto-play as achievements have been earned.
*** Profiles must be turned on using the iOS Settings under Bugs & Bubbles
Please note that this app requires iOS 4.3 or later:
• iPad 1st generation or newer
• iPhone 3gs or newer
• iPod Touch 3rd generation or newer
TIPS FOR BUMBLE FLIGHT
To control the bee, simply tap and hold to accelerate the bee upward and release to allow the bee to float downward. This game uses realistic physics where acceleration, momentum, and predictive timing are important.
- July 18, 2012 Initial release
- September 21, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 22, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 14, 2012 New version 1.1
- December 12, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 13, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 02, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 06, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 22, 2013 New version 1.2
- March 22, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 25, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 06, 2013 New version 1.3
- April 21, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 24, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 30, 2014 New version 1.4