Free today with App of the Day
Nihilumbra 2.0 is out!!! iOS 8 now working! 16:9 screen is available!
We have also added some new features:
- English narrator voice
- New control scheme accelerometer + jump button
- Remastered Soundtrack
- Art Gallery
- Now translated to Japanse, Korean, Chinese, Polish and Galician
Check them out!!!
*** Apple's Best of 2012 Hidden Gems ***
Has to be be downloaded over a Wi-Fi connection.
Discover the beautiful world of Nihilumbra and join Born on his adventure to find himself whilst trying to escape from his inevitable curse.
Born was created from the absolute nothingness: The Void. But somehow he separates himself from the black emptiness and appears in the world. This is where his long odyssey begins, in which he will learn how to use the colors around him to gain powerful abilities and transform the world.
However, his experiences come at a high price. The Void must be one. It seeks to reclaim him and will never stop chasing him, destroying everything in its path along the way.
To survive, Born will have to condemn the earth he walks to its inevitable obliteration by The Void...
- More than 10 hours of gameplay.
- “Old school” playability inspired by classic games but redesigned for tactile devices.
- The ability to change ground physics using five different colors.
- Use five worlds as your canvas and transform them at your will.
- Two different control schemes: Classic buttons or tilting sensor.
- Original soundtrack composed by Álvaro Lafuente. Headphones recommended.
- Unlockable surprise on completion of the game. Replayability assured.
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.0
- July 12, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- July 11, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- July 03, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- June 27, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- October 06, 2012 New version 1.3
- July 26, 2012 New version 1.2
- June 28, 2012 Initial release