- IOS 7 bug fixes
- Improved app stability
- Improved localization support.
Simple & fast way to search, access & use MS Office files, pictures or any file that’s on your Mac or PC from your iPhone & iPad!
With PocketCloud® Explore you now have access to all of your Microsoft Office files (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), photos & multimedia on your Mac or PC, while on the go with your iPhone & iPad. So leave the desktop & laptop behind & still have safe & fast access to it from your iPhone & iPad. Don’t be concerned with copying or syncing files – just grab anything you need whenever & wherever you are!
Simple, fast & easy setup: install the Mac or Windows PocketCloud Companion on your computer & sign in with a Gmail account.
With PocketCloud Explore you can:
• Search & browse files across your computers
• Share files too large to email, with 2GB of free cloud storage on the Cloudbin
• Share files too large to email, directly from your computer
• Securely access & view your content without syncing or paying for extra cloud storage
• Stream videos from your Windows computer (Mac coming soon)
• Stream music from your Windows computer (Mac coming soon)
• Open remote files with compatible iOS apps (e.g. QuickOffice, DocumentsToGo)
• Unlimited file transfers, including uploading videos & photos to your desktop
• Simple file management: create, rename & delete folders & documents
The free version of PocketCloud Explore supports:
• 2GB of access anywhere FREE cloud storage
• Upload/download/share files up to 25MB in size
• One remote computer
• Video/audio streaming for up to 30 seconds in length
Get more, upgrade to Premium* subscription supports: You need Gmail account to purchase Premium
• Connect Up to 10 Mac and PC remote computers
• 2GB of access anywhere cloud storage
• Upload/download files up to 1GB in size
• Unlimited video & audio streaming
• Ad Free
* To subscribe to Premium for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, download & install PocketCloud Explore from the App Store, then go to the Settings icon & tap Go Premium. Requires PocketCloud installed on the remote desktop. Download PocketCloud on Mac or Windows from http://bit.ly/xUZtok.
+Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, & Windows XP (SP3)
+Mac OS X 10.6 and higher
Visit our Support Center to view the PocketCloud getting started guides, knowledge base, & community forum or submit a question: http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com
- June 09, 2014 Initial release