App DescriptionThis app is meant for people to record interactions with their puppies. This includes food, toys, rabies shots, neutering and so forth. There are no privacy issues because all information is recorded directly on your iPhone and never transmitted over the Internet. You will not need Internet access for this app.
Warning: if you use this app, make sure to continue your usual note-taking until you are sure that the app works to your satisfaction. It is probably a good idea to sync often with your Mac or PC so that you can recover the information if your iPhone has a problem. If you delete the app, all information is lost and you will never get it back.
1. Enter a puppy name.
2. Add events (e.g. rabies shots), food, toys etc for your puppy. You can always add more later. You cannot delete an event for a puppy, because the history function needs it.
3. On each occasion, record the event with notes.
4. You can view the history or the events associated with a puppy at any time.
5. You can delete a puppy's records. It will delete all information for that puppy and you will never get it back.
6. On any screen where a keyboard pops up and there isn't a "Dismiss keyboard" button, just hit return and the keyboard will go away.
7. If you have problems, please submit your logs and crash logs.
8. If you have questions, the support address is on the first page of the app.
February 13, 2012 Initial Release