What's NewAdd new "burst" mode to allow up to 8 pics to be taken in rapid succession, approximately 2 full size 8MP images per second on the latest devices. Thumbnail cells show up with lite lemon border to indicate a burst shot was taken and processing is underway.
Remove 1 second delay when processing multishot pics.
Add slight transparency to single and multi buttons.
Use less memory when Transferring Pics to Photo Roll so that more pics can be transferred at one time.
App DescriptionCheck out the New "burst" mode to allow up to 8 pics to be taken in rapid succession, approximately 2 full size 8MP images per second on the newest devices. Thumbnail cells show up with lite lemon border to indicate a burst shot was taken and processing is underway.
Designed for 4S but Tested on 3G w/ iOS4.2.1...seems to work pretty well.
Speed-optimized continuous shot camera for the newest devices, with optional sharpen filters, color brightener, black and white brightener, and ordinary color and black and white pics. Heads-up controls. Four image resolutions are supported, up to full 8MP cam resolution. Flash is automatic.
Image processing is optimized for ARMV7 chip in the newest devices.
1. Select color or B&W mode, briteness, sharpness, and resolution using upper right text "buttons."
2. Set lower resolution to take even faster repeated pics with MULTI button.
3. Use the digital zoom slider to adjust the zoom if you want.
4. Take one or more pictures using lower buttons SINGLE or MULTI.
5. MULTI button takes pictures continuously until you press the STOP button which appears after you press MULTI.
6. You may change color / B&W modes and sharpen modes while the multi pics are taken.
7. Pics are saved temporarily in-app for speed, and displayed in thumbnails around the screen.
8. You may slide thumbnails out of the way if they bother you.
9. You may exit the app, and the pics are still stored in the app for later transfer to your cam roll.
10. Select top button "new pics to CamRoll" to transfer in-app photos to your roll whenever you want; if this transfer process gets interupted, the remaining pics are still in the app. Just press "new pics to CamRoll" later to get the remaining pics.
11. Single pics may be taken while the CamRoll transfer is going on.
Image size generated on the newest phone, when fully zoomed out:
setting image_size megapixels
1/4 res --- 612 x 816 --- 0.5MP
1/2 res --- 1224 x 1632 --- 2.0MP
3/4 res --- 1836 x 2448 --- 4.5MP
Full res --- 2448 x 3264 --- 8.0MP
June 08, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
May 05, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
April 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
February 07, 2012 Initial Release