Various bug fixes
Never be late for work again!
The average working American commutes 46 minutes to work each day. With variable traffic patterns that depend on a variety of conditions, the daily commute time can be difficult to predict. Every day can be an anxiety provoking guessing game. "Man, I forgot about that road work they're doing on the interstate! I should have left earlier!"
Finally, there's an app that makes the prediction for you. An app that gets smarter the more you use it. An app that gives you a forecast for your daily commute.
Daily Commute compiles your commute data over time and uses the power of this data to predict your commute time each morning. Because many of the largest factors impacting commute time are seasonal, Daily Commute uses average values on a week to week and year to year basis to give you the most accurate forecast available. The more you use it, the smarter it gets!
Assign a target arrival time and get a target "leave time" based on your data
Reviewable commute data in table and graphic read out
Ability to enter notes for specific commutes
Full Screen count down timer for target leave time
Enter multiple commutes for those with variable destinations (available in pro version)
Note: "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
- May 15, 2012 Initial release
- May 24, 2012 New version 1.1
- June 26, 2012 New version 1.2
- July 07, 2012 New version 1.3
- August 22, 2012 New version 1.4
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.5
- September 28, 2012 New version 2.0
- October 30, 2012 New version 2.1
- November 09, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- December 04, 2012 New version 2.1.2
- January 18, 2013 New version 2.1.3
- March 02, 2013 New version 2.2
- June 06, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 15, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 31, 2013 New version 2.2.1