148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DELICIOUS IDEA :: Read Our Full Review >>
A nearly great way of collecting and storing recipes from across the internet.
What's New- Automatic update of Recipe Scanning Engine
- Several bug fixes
App DescriptionLooking for a single App to manage all your recipes? Want more than just a simple copy and paste Recipe Manager? One that can be used in the kitchen, truly understands recipes and gets the most out of them?
Look no further: made by cooking enthusiasts for cooking enthusiasts! HotPot is the perfect Recipe Manager for you.
★ Check the demo videos on our website (http://www.hotpot-app.com/index.php/videos) or contact us for a free promo code. ★
• extract recipes from web sites (from more than 100 web sites)
• add your own or import existing recipes (from Meal-Master, MasterCook (.mx2 and .txt), Living Cookbook and MacGourmet)
• voice controlled step by step instructions for kitchen use
• nutritional information
• sort and find recipes based on nutritional value
• meal planner incl. monthly overview
• shopping list management
• free shopping list companion App for iPhone and iPad (HotPot Shopper)
• powerful and fast search (even with thousands of recipes)
• fully customizable categorization
• easy editing: auto completion and automatic unit, amount and timer detection
• link recipes to each other (e.g. for sauce, paste or filling)
• share recipes with friends through email
• ingredient scaling (for viewing, shopping list, preparation or meal planning)
• recipe transfer & backup through iCloud and iTunes
• and many more: check our demo videos (http://www.hotpot-app.com/index.php/videos)
Friendly note: please contact us if you have any kind of problem (tap the App Support button on the left, then choose Support) before you leave a negative review as we have no way to respond to reviews.
April 18, 2013 New version 3.1
April 04, 2013 New version 3.0
December 04, 2012 New version 2.1
October 13, 2012 New version 2.0
July 28, 2012 New version 1.2
June 05, 2012 New version 1.1.1
April 12, 2012 Initial Release