148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DELICIOUS IDEA :: Read Our Full Review >>
A nearly great way of collecting and storing recipes from across the internet.
What's New• added recipe scanning support for several new websites
• added a "not cooked since" recipe selection
• added an overwrite/skip setting for recipe import
• redesigned recipe preparation screen
• improved living cookbook recipe import
• improved support for fractioned ingredient amounts
• bug fixes
App DescriptionWant to manage all of your recipes with a single App? Looking for more than just a simple copy and paste Recipe Manager? One that truly understands recipes and gets the most out of it?
Look no further: made by cooking enthusiasts for cooking enthusiasts! HotPot is the perfect Recipe Manager you.
★ Check the demo videos on our website (http://www.hotpot-app.com) ★
• automatically extract recipes from web sites (from over 100 web sites) or add your own manually
• meal planner incl. monthly overview
• shopping lists
• free shopping list App for iPhone and iPad (HotPot Shopper)
• voice controlled step by step instructions while cooking
• powerful and fast search (even with thousands of recipes)
• fully customizable categorization
• import existing recipe collection (from Meal-Master, MasterCook (.mx2 and .txt), Living Cookbook and MacGourmet)
• smart editing: HotPot will automatically detect timers, units and amounts
• link recipes to each other (e.g. for sauce, paste or filling)
• share recipes with friends through email
• smart scaling (for shopping list, preparation or meal planning)
• recipe transfer/backup through iCloud and iTunes file sharing
• and much more ....
Friendly note: please contact us if you have any kind of problem (tap the App Support button on the left, then choose Support) before you leave a negative review as we have no way to respond to reviews.
April 18, 2013 New version 3.1
April 04, 2013 New version 3.0
December 04, 2012 New version 2.1
October 13, 2012 New version 2.0
July 28, 2012 New version 1.2
June 05, 2012 New version 1.1.1
April 12, 2012 Initial Release