• Added a 'Reverse Track Order' command to reverse the order of tracks in a document
• A map scale indicator is now displayed in the top left corner of the map view
• Increased the maximum map zoom level
• Improved statistics display and calculation
• Showing a selection in Google Earth will now use Google Earth Pro if it is available
• The order of tracks, routes and waypoints in a document is now fully preserved
• The Edit Point tool can now be used to move waypoints
• Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when closing unsaved documents while the point list was visible
Adze gives you the tools to edit GPX documents like a pro: create, modify and delete tracks, plan routes, mark waypoints and more.
The Lite version is limited to saving documents containing a single track.
Merge tracks that shouldn't have been split, or split tracks that should have. Delete undesired sections or extract detours as a separate track.
If you're planning an expedition, Adze allows you to plan the route and mark waypoints, check distances and view the proposed route on multiple maps before exporting the GPX data to a device.
Optimise tracks to remove redundant data, change item names and colors, edit GPX document metadata and prepare your documents for sharing.
Add, move or remove points graphically with the Edit Point tool, or use the points list to manually edit values.
Adze can identify areas where you stopped for a rest, lunch, or an overnight stay and automatically split your tracks at those locations.
Change item names or colors and give your GPX document a title, author or description.
Offset timestamps by a fixed amount, overwrite them in bulk or remove them completely.
View statistics about duration, speed, elevation and gradient for entire documents or selected sections.
View your documents on a road, topographic or satellite map directly within Adze or export to KML to view it in Google Earth™.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- October 03, 2014 New version 1.4.4
- September 20, 2015 New version 1.4.8