What's New• Share feedback directly with the Travelocity mobile team using the new "Feedback" option. Find it by tapping the "i" in the bottom left corner.
• Improved "My Trips" loading time. Previously users may have received a time out error, or never ending fill bar. Now "My Trips" details should load faster.
• Fixed a problem when choosing a flight that displayed the wrong day of the week, but correct date.
App DescriptionWith the Travelocity for iPad app, you'll never roam alone! Book flights, hotels, and rental cars on the go, plus get daily mobile-exclusive deals that you won't find anywhere else.
Make travel plans while you're traveling.
· The Travelocity iPad app is the only iPad app you can search and book round-trip and one-way flights, hotels, and car rentals
· Access your Travelocity account to automatically complete your information during checkout
· Search hotels and airports nearby
· Sort and filter search results
Take advantage of mobile-exclusive deals.
· Travelocity iPad app users get exclusive access to hotel deals you can't find anywhere else
· App-exclusive deals change everyday, so take advantage before they disappear
Browsing is easier than ever.
· View hotel reviews, descriptions, information, and ratings
· Swipe to browse hotel photos
· View maps
· Flight prices include taxes and fees
· Simple, easy-to-use checkout
· Remember credit card information (requires login to Travelocity MyAccount)
All of your travel information, at your fingertips.
· Access past and future trip itineraries with MyTrips, including details like flight numbers, departure times, hotel addresses, and more
April 09, 2013 New version 1.3
November 24, 2012 New version 1.2.1
September 17, 2012 New version 1.2
April 20, 2012 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release