What's New- Fixed bug with move undo
- Fixed bug with counting of borne off checkers for the match
- Fixed bug with doubling during game against AI in backgammon
- Fixed bug with board change during online game
- Fixed bug with password length in online games
- Fixed bug with joining a password protected online game
- Fixed game hang up during online games
- Changed time out system for online games, allowing to play with unstable internet
- Ability to view game time in players mini-profile
- Ability to view city in players mini-profile
- The side panel no longer displays at the beginning of the game. To open it one must press the side button
- Added indication to show which side is making the move
- "City" field was added in players profile
- Surrender is only possible when all of opponents checkers are in home
- Added server restart notification
- Game statistics (after finishing a game) indicate points til victory
- Points til victory are indicated at the right panel during the game
- Changed point calculation in online game. If the opponent left the game and did not manage to make a move, you get the amount of points that you would get in a completed match or the maximum amount of points in the match.
- Added shop button to the main menu.
App DescriptionThe Only ONLINE BACKGAMMON on the AppStore!
"The game is exactly what a backgammon app should be. It has a great look, detailed instructions, and is faithful to the original game. The number of match-making offerings is impressive and the controls are easy to use." -- 148apps
"To put it simply, Backgammon Masters is one gorgeous looking application." -- TheiPhoneAppReview
Backgammon Masters is a wonderfully executed game of backgammon in medieval style. It has very simple and easy to use interface for real fans of this popular board game! Backgammon is one of the oldest board games in the world, beginnings of which date back to more than 5000 years. Despite its old age millions of people all around the world enjoy this game up to this day. Play with friends, organize tournaments and improve your skill! One match will only take you 5 to 30 minutes.
● 5 backgammon styles: Backgammon, Narde, Nackgammon, Old English and Tawla
● 2 game modes: game against AI, game on one iMac or MacBook.
● View online games
● Extensive statistics for the last match
● Share your success on Facebook or Twitter
● Highlighting available moves, Undo function and much, much more
If you like this game, give us a rating and become a fan on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
May 11, 2013 New version 1.5.2
April 20, 2013 New version 1.5.1
February 15, 2013 New version 1.1.13
January 30, 2013 New version 1.1.12
January 19, 2013 New version 1.1.11
December 14, 2012 New version 1.1.9
February 07, 2012 Initial Release