What's New- Fixed bug in game rules when moving checkers from bar
- Fixed bug with display of dice when "move confirmation" is enabled
- Change settings interface. Game settings have been moved to main menu.
- Added new emoji smilies
- Tourney games are noted in game list
- Bet amount is noted in game list
- Before rolling dice are transparent
- Pause before dice roll in "Auto roll" mode works only when doubling cube is available
- In games with "no running" option enabled the player loses 2 points (gammon) when timing out or disconnecting from the server
App DescriptionThe Only ONLINE BACKGAMMON on the AppStore!
"The game is exactly what a backgammon app should be. It has a great look, detailed instructions, and is faithful to the original game. The number of match-making offerings is impressive and the controls are easy to use." -- 148apps
"To put it simply, Backgammon Masters is one gorgeous looking application." -- TheiPhoneAppReview
Backgammon Masters is a wonderfully executed game of backgammon in medieval style. It has very simple and easy to use interface for real fans of this popular board game! Backgammon is one of the oldest board games in the world, beginnings of which date back to more than 5000 years. Despite its old age millions of people all around the world enjoy this game up to this day. Play with friends, organize tournaments and improve your skill! One match will only take you 5 to 30 minutes.
● 5 backgammon styles: Backgammon, Narde, Nackgammon, Old English and Tawla
● 2 game modes: game against AI, game on one iMac or MacBook.
● View online games
● Extensive statistics for the last match
● Share your success on Facebook or Twitter
● Highlighting available moves, Undo function and much, much more
If you like this game, give us a rating and become a fan on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
November 24, 2013 New version 1.5.10
October 27, 2013 New version 1.5.9
September 28, 2013 New version 1.5.8
September 26, 2013 New version 1.5.7
September 08, 2013 New version 1.5.6
May 11, 2013 New version 1.5.2
February 07, 2012 Initial Release