This brand new version of Happier brings comments back into the feed! Here's the play by play:
When you include a photo in your happy moment, there's usually a part of it you want to make stand out! We've made it easy to customize which part of your photo shows in the feed to other users.
Hold down on a moment's photo to see the full photo! Just let go to hide. It's never been faster to see full-sized photos in Happier.
A handy "I'm new!" badge now makes it a lot easier to welcome new Happier members.
Share Happy has been updated to make photo previews larger, and the photos easier to tell apart.
Comments are now previewed in the feed - one of our top requests since the last update :)
We hope you dig the update - be sure to let us know, right on over at [email protected]!
From Happier 3.4:
Huge news: We've made most of our Happier courses absolutely free!
Since we launched our Happier courses earlier this year, thousands of our members have taken them and loved them. We’re working hard to make the experience even better, but we’ve already heard that they really make a difference, fit into your hectic schedule, and are simple and fun to do.
I encourage you to give one -- or many! -- of our free courses a shot. It won’t cost you anything, you can take as many of them as you like (and repeat them as often as you find helpful). It’s that simple!
Nataly and the Happier team
Hot on the heels of iPad and iOS8 support in our last release, and hand-in-hand with making most of our courses absolutely free, this update introduces some of the most asked for improvements to Happier Courses:
Take as many Courses as you want, in parallel! You can now move between courses to your heart's content, while tracking your progress in each of them.
Meditations can now play in the background! Just lock your phone, and your audio will keep on playing. All the more reason to give "Meditation Vacation," our introductory meditation course, a go!
Finally, look for Happier updates to be hitting your phone much more regularly now -- we aim for an update every other week or so! So keep the feedback coming. :)
Happier is a fun way to discover, create, and share small moments you appreciate in your daily life. Like a friendly personal coach, our app, courses, and awesome community are here to help you stop saying, "I'll be happy when..." and start saying, "I'm happier now because...."
1) Use Happier as an on-the-go gratitude journal to record happy moments both big and small -- writing down things we appreciate is a scientifically proven way to feel more positive and optimistic.
2) Take our bite-sized, expert-led courses to discover new ways to find joy, calm, and satisfaction -- they take just a few minutes a day, and help you become more resistant to negativity you may encounter, and more resilient overall.
3) Connect with other Happier users in a positive and supportive community. It's like a smile in your pocket. :)
Happier has been featured in The New York Times, Time Magazine, The Boston Globe, The Guardian, The Globe and Mail, San Francisco Chronicle, among many others.
Here’s what our users have to say (and yes, we’re blushing!):
"I love this app! It really does make me appreciate the small things in life and helps me to realize I can be happy even on a bad day. There is joy in everything." - Kyky1423
"We're bombarded by negativity all day every day. This app helps me to stop and savor the little things that make life so wonderful." - Nic Beaty
"I love, love, love this! It is amazing how one's perspective on life can improve by sharing happy thoughts with friends all over the world. I am beginning to use it more than Facebook because nobody whines, and we are able to share happy times without feeling like we are humblebragging. :)" -Buckhead mom
- February 06, 2015 New version 3.7.0
- January 08, 2015 New version 3.6.0
- December 09, 2014 New version 3.5.0
- October 24, 2014 New version 3.4.0
- October 03, 2014 New version 3.3.0
- September 16, 2014 New version 3.2.0
- August 06, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- June 13, 2014 Initial release