- Fixed early exit bug in Arcade Mode on iOS 4.X
- Added Coop Leaderboards
- Armored Plating, Scavenger, Shock Wave, & Umbilical Cord can now be upgraded to level 4
- Added new Upgrade 'Dilation Charge'
- Improved iCloud syncing of Story Mode data
- Fixed syncing of Arcade Mode high scores
- Adjustments to "pure" leaderboard requirements
- Replaced intro music
- Changed look of Disruption Field upgrade
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements
4/5 Touch Arcade "leaves your senses crackling from adrenaline"
4.5/5 iFanzine "skillfully recalls the 80s arcade experience"
Thumbs Up at PocketNext "Omegapixel manages to be refreshing and nostalgic at the same time"
2085. THE SECOND EIGHTIES.
You are MOHAWK JONES. You just punched in for a hard day’s work. Your job? PROTECT OMEGAPIXEL.
OMEGAPIXEL is an action defense game that takes place over 42 levels, as you face down other ships, alien baddies, and evil planet bosses.
TELEPORT THE OMEGAPIXEL TO SAFETY!
The game toughens fast as your enemies' tactics evolve. Your only button trades your ship’s place with the Omegapixels – your only way to cover the full screen and avoid some obstacles. Learning the varied enemies, their color schemes and patterns is key to keeping the Omegapixel safe!
POWER UP YOUR SHIP!
Defeat enemies and space debris to collect credits, or simply purchase some in the game, to upgrade your ship. Tons of weapons and tricks and armors are available to make the game even more fun and your ship more powerful!
ENTIRE PLANETS WANT THE OMEGAPIXEL!
Mohawk will encounter full planets out for the Omegapixel in intense boss battles. Each planet boss has a unique pattern and method of capturing the omegapixel, some using homing missiles, mirroring your control schemes, or simply needing to be attacked at a specific time or place. You’ll need to learn each boss’ (is that correct?) patterns to defeat it.
AND ALL MOHAWK WANTS IS HIS TAQUITO LUNCH
Throughout Mohawk’s shift we check in on him and his crew as they take breaks and talk tacos via 8-bit style cutscenes. Commander Gagolly is on Mohawk’s case via monitor, and of course the Mayor Of Outer Space pops in as well.
- Bend time and space
- Defend Omegapixel against 30 different enemy types
- Battle across 42 levels in Story Mode
- Complete 40+ missions and unlock new ships in Arcade Mode
- Battle with a friend in Co-Op mode (iPad only)
- Unlock over a dozen upgrades and items
- Start on iPhone, continue on iPad w/ save game syncing via iCloud
- Optimized Retina graphics for The new iPad!
Also, take a look at our other title Four Hats while your at it!
- July 18, 2012 Initial release
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99