• Compatible with OS X El Capitan
• Small Bug Fixes
*** JPEGmini is a powerful yet simple tool, trusted by thousands of photographers worldwide who have JPEGmini fully integrated into their workflow. It reduces your image file size by up to 80% without compromising on quality. ***
JPEGmini has been reviewed and praised by dozens of photography publications and bloggers, among them are: Fstoppers, Petapixel, Macworld, Photography Life, Shotkit, Noupe, and more.
"JPEGmini is without a doubt the most amazing piece of software I’ve come across since I first used Photoshop 10 years ago. In my opinion, it is essential” Mark Condon, Shotkit
“I found it hard to believe that the software would result in that much space savings, so I opened up the JPEG image on my computer and analyzed the file pixel by pixel. Going back and forth a number of times, I could not see ANY differences in quality” Nasim Mansurov, Photography life
JPEGmini supports photos up to 28MP
Watch How photographers use it: http://bit.ly/1NjCbv0
- Save tons of hard drive space
- Send Hi-Res photos faster
- Use smaller USB drives to deliver photos to customers
- Faster loading websites and thus improve Google search rank and customer satisfaction
It’s as simple as Drag, Drop, Done.
After dropping your photos into JPEGmini's Interface, it will create an optimized version of them. The photos will look identical, but their file size will be a lot smaller.
Smaller file size means you’ll have more space on your hard drives, you can store more photos on your thumb drives and Dropbox account, upload photos faster, send more photos with your email, and make your website load much faster.
Don’t compromise on quality!
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- July 25, 2014 New version 1.8.5
- September 13, 2015 New version 1.9.1
- November 03, 2015 New version 1.9.6