What's New✭ Minor bug fix
✭ Improvement of voice recording process
✭ Improvement export mechanism of audio file
✭ Photo thumbnails feature
✭ Ability to start voice record using headset
App DescriptionWant a way to track your outdoor activities? voYaa is perfect for recording every minute of your adventure. Track your progress on a real-time map and record waypoints, pictures and voice memos along the way. Keep track of distance traveled, average speed, elevation and more. After the voyage is over, store your favorite destinations as tracks within the app or create a hiking guide and share it with friends on Google Earth!
voYaa is the ideal app for your outdoor trail/tracking needs and it makes tracking your outdoor activities a breeze. Not only does it keep track of your activity's stats - it also allows you to pause a trip & resume it at a later time. While you are tracking, you can drop waypoints at any location ( and relocate them too). In addition to waypoints, you can even capture the moment with pictures or audio memos.
And as the journey continues or long after it's done, you can even edit the title & description of the Track, individual memos, waypoints and pictures.
The export option allows you to share your tracks by FTP, email or iCloud as a *.GPX file with all related information in tact. Share a new hiking trail with friends, show off your fresh tracks in the snow, or keep track of your backpacking trip through Europe.
You can store all past tracks and review them step by step, or see a list of all the track waypoints and assets.
- Tracks your location in real-time, anywhere in the world
- Pause a track and resume it later
- Add waypoints to the current track or manually relocate them
- Add pictures to the current track
- Add voice memos to the current track
- Add custom waypoints, pictures and voice memos with titles & descriptions
- World-wide tracking capability
Share & Save
- Share your track via email or upload it to your FTP or iCloud account
- Export the complete track & related files in *.GPX
- View your tracks in Google Earth
- View all your past tracks including speed, elevation, distance & time
- View all the track elements step by step or in list view
- Resume an old track or edit its details
If you like our work, please write a review and if you have a feature request or any other questions regarding the app - don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3
January 26, 2013 New version 1.2
November 30, 2012 New version 1.1
March 10, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 30, -0001 Initial Release