Minor changes to location detail screen.
Radar Storm automatically adds events to your calendar using your location (e.g. office, apartment, gym).
For example, if you spend an hour at the gym from 7am Radar Storm will put an event in your calendar named 'Gym' that lasts one hour, starting at 7am. Neat, huh?
* Pick which calendar you want events added to
* Quickly add locations from the home screen (tap '+')
* Reorder/delete locations from the home screen
* View locations and change the size of the location geofence
* Send us nice emails straight from the Settings screen
* Disable location tracking (privacy mode, or to save battery)
For more info and screenshots check out our website at radarstorm.com, or email (or iMessage) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for the great feedback so far! Keep it coming :-)
- June 14, 2014 Initial release