** Two apps for the price of One! **
This app runs in two native modes - phone or tablet. The phone version is concise with quick navigation while the tablet version gives you everything the phone version does, but is laid out so its easier to use, read and navigate through.
The Baby guide is your #1 mobile reference guide. From thinking about getting pregnant and all the way through those first twelve months of motherhood, this guide covers everything you need to know and more, in a compact, easy-to-use way.
Becoming a new mom is truly an amazing time but it can be extremely lonely when you don't have people around that can answer the many questions you have, or relate to all the new things you're going through!
Our New Mom / Baby reference guide helps, and covers everything you need to know from visiting your doctor, the baby’s doctor, delivery, labor, feeding and the caring of your baby, and more. Its also a great reference for new Dads too!
Also included are guidelines about the baby’s development, trouble signs, tips on baby care, crying, swaddling, when to call the doctor, emergency childbirth procedures and much more!
** EXTRAS **
Sort and search content, Keep track of kick counts with the included mobile database, email and graph your data, and even play a soothing melody! This is our best phoneflip yet.
** Offline Access **
The baby guide runs local on your device so you wont need an internet connection and content access will always be quickly available!
1. Thinking About Getting Pregnant
2. Knowing You’re Pregnant
3. What to do First – Health , Hospital, Tips
4. What to do First – More Tips
5. At the Doctor – First Visit , Schedule, Ultrasound
6. Taking Care of Yourself, Kick Counts
7. Body Changes – Faint, Headaches, Gums, Breasts, Heartburn, Nausea
8. Body Changes – Backache, Constipation, fatigue
9. Travel and Sex When Pregnant
10. Danger Signs by Trimester
11. Getting Ready for Delivery
12. What to take to the Hospital
13. What you Need at Home
14. Labor and Delivery – Imminent Signs,Pain, Stem Cells
15. Labor and Delivery – After Birth
16. Coming Home – Taking Time, Baby Wrist, Fever
17. Baby Safety – Do’s and Don’ts
18. Feeding – Breast, Do’s & Don’ts, Weaning
19. Feeding – Bottle
20. Feeding - Solids, Choking, Teething
21. Taking Baby for Checkup
24. Bellybutton Treatment
26. Medicine Cabinet
27. Sleeping – Cribs, Mattress
28. Sleeping Tips
30. Hygiene – Nails, Teeth, Tongue, Sun
31. Development & Play - 1-4 Months
32. Development & Play – 5-12 Months
33. Traveling - Tips, Summer, Winter, Car Trips
35. Crying – 8 Reasons
36. Crying – Nose, Teething, Earache, Colic
38. Vomiting, Pooping, Peeing
39. Keeping Memories
40. Fetal Development Cycle
42. Emergency Birth – Imminent, What to Do
43. Emergency Birth – Delivery, Post Delivery
Like all our 'phoneflips', this application has NO ADVERTS, never needs an internet connection and wont take up much space on your device! Landscape & Portrait modes supported!
For hard copy versions of this product please visit http://www.flipperguides.com/
Thank you and congratulations!
- November 15, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 10, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 23, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 23, 2012 Initial release