bug fixes for iOS8
Abolished the automatic initialization of the library change detection
It is a front end of the iPod library player of iOS.
Aside from standard Picker, since the playlist selector is attached, it is easy to choose out of a playlist.
Two or more mix shuffles of playlists are also easy.
Some information which is not in sight with a standard player is displayed.
At the time of power supply connection, since it does not sleep automatically, it is the best for a Dock speaker.
- Scrobbler of Last.fm
It is Scrobbler of the type which Scrobble(s) based on the difference of the play count of your iPod library.
Fundamentally, although it is Scrobble in manual timing, it is possible to also make it Scrobble for every definite period of time. (It is only at the foreground time.)
Love track and Unlove track are possible.
Tweet to Twitter
The played information can be shared by facebook etc. (iOS6 or later)
* It is not an application which Scrobble(s) in real time in the background.
* It is that also Scrobble(s) an automatic Scrobble setup only at the foreground time. (please use at the time of Dock speaker use, etc.)
* Since it is Scrobble by the difference of a play count, when music had disappeared by iTunes synchronization etc. before the play count check, or when a reproduction count increases by other apparatus, it may be unable to Scrobble correctly.
It is exact if you are made to Scrobble by AT-Shuffle just before an iTunes synchronization.
- Scrobble history
The Scrobble history of less than 24 hours can be seen.
Even if you forget to Love track during a play, what Scrobbled can be Love track easily later.
You can also Tweet from this history.
(+1) Catalog mode -----------------------
Each one music after another is play about 20 second respectively.
It plays operating the volume of iPhone automatically.
Feeling like the countdown program of radio can be experienced with its music.
*However, it does not function in background and during sleep. (At the time of catalog mode, it does not sleep automatically)
*Moreover, fade-in/out do not operate by the apparatus which cannot change volume with iPhone.
Single tap: Play/Pause
Swipe Left,Right: Skip
Swipe Up,Down: Volume
*** IF YOU CAN NOT Scrobble
Please consider an account setup as installation again after deleting this application.
- October 24, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 29, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 05, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 06, 2013 New version 1.2
- June 15, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- July 12, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- March 31, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- April 08, 2014 New version 1.3.5
- April 16, 2014 New version 1.3.6
- May 03, 2014 New version 1.3.7
- October 12, 2014 New version 1.3.8