What's New- full screen for iphone 5
- ipad mini supported
- sharing score on Gamecenter
- update for local duel (bluetooth or wifi)
- minor corrections
App DescriptionThis is the free version of PAC-LABY 3D.
(Free version is limited to 3 random levels, Full version have 45 random levels with 18 song/tracks, Light version is unlimited too, 45 random levels, but just one song/track.)
PAC-LABY 3D is a simple, fun and very addictive game: the goal is to find all pellets in a maze.
The maze is a ramdom construction and composed of 1 to 3 floors. The maze grows at each level, some pellets give options.
You will appreciate the speed of this 3D game and the difficulty of superposed floors.
- Relief & Stereo if you have a 3D stereo device compatible, like Hasbro, HMZ-T1, Side by Side 3D TV, Interlace TV or Lenticular TV/Monitor/Filter
- Multiplayer / Gamekit is used to play against another player for free with your local Wifi network or Bluetooth.
- 18 song tracks will rhythm the game
- Compatible with any iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS 4.1 minimum.
- The machines iPad1/2/3, iPhone 3G, 4, 4S, 5 and iPod equivalent, will support 60 FPS (frame per second = refresh rate).
- use of the accelerometer (with "helico" bonus)
- two play modes for beginner or expert
Have fun like me and them ! thank you in advance for your rate and your note.
Futher informations: www.pac-laby3d.com
"a noteworthy 3D PacMan game: classic gameplay with intense rock music, challenging but not toughest level mode and support for 2x multiple mode ( play against with another with local Wifi network or Bluetooth ), all of these will bring you a new visual experience, and retrieve a memorable childhood time. In addition, the advantage of the classic game is it is fit for all kinds of people, we bet you will spend a happy and warm time if you play it with your family. " --- best10app.com
January 11, 2013 New version 1.0.7
December 10, 2012 New version 1.0.6
December 01, 2012 New version 1.0.5
November 15, 2012 New version 1.0.4
September 28, 2012 New version 1.0.3
September 15, 2012 New version 1.0.2
February 02, 2012 Initial Release