Urchin is coming!
With this new release we’ve added new features that will make your upcoming trip even better:
- More inspiration -
When you open the starting page of a new destination, you can swipe through a list of top suggestions. We combine information about culture and events with top attractions and activities that you shouldn’t miss.
- Getting there and away -
We’ve added a brand new getting there and away section. You can also find the information on the map. Tap on a name and see what other towns you can visit in one overview.
- Weather widget -
We’ve added a weather widget that lets you see the weather for the upcoming days with one swipe.
- Bug fixes -
We’ve fixed a map issue that caused errors in the transcription of street names in some languages.
Our Taiwan Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung as well as detailed information for other travel destinations in Taiwan.
Features of the Taiwan Travel Guide by Triposo:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 20 cities in Taiwan including Taipei and many more.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Taiwan we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Taiwan.
* An offline map of Taiwan and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful Mandarin Chinese phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Taiwan.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 3.5.0
- August 28, 2014 New version 3.5.3
- October 03, 2014 New version 3.5.5
- October 19, 2014 New version 4.0.0
- November 08, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- November 20, 2014 New version 4.1.1
- December 05, 2014 New version 4.1.2
- December 21, 2014 New version 4.2.1
- January 29, 2015 New version 4.3.1
- February 21, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- March 17, 2015 New version 4.5.0
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.6.1
- May 24, 2015 New version 4.7.2
- June 03, 2015 New version 4.7.4
- July 15, 2015 New version 4.8.1
- August 07, 2015 New version 4.8.2
- September 23, 2015 New version 5.0.3
- December 02, 2015 New version 5.1.1