We’ve done a lot more than just bug fixing!
- A better selection of tours to book and better search for last minute experiences.
- A cool new nightlife suggester in selected cities helping you find the best bars.
- New smart suggesters, making it easier for our pro users to find recommendations from Fodor’s travel experts.
- The ability to get access to Fodor’s recommendations for single cities or countries.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah as well as detailed information for the other Emirates.
Features of the United Arab Emirates Travel Guide by Triposo:
* Complete background information on United Arab Emirates
* Separate city guides for many cities in United Arab Emirates including Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
* For each city in the United Arab Emirates we have a complete sightseeing section with all major monument.
* For each city in the United Arab Emirates we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in the United Arab Emirates.
* An offline map of the United Arab Emirates
* Offline maps for all major cities in the United Arab Emirates
* A Phrasebook with useful Arabic phrases
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
- March 17, 2015 New version 4.5.0
- February 20, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- January 28, 2015 New version 4.3.1
- December 20, 2014 New version 4.2.1
- December 04, 2014 New version 4.1.2
- November 21, 2014 New version 4.1.1
- November 08, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- October 19, 2014 New version 4.0.0
- October 03, 2014 New version 3.5.5
- August 20, 2014 New version 3.5.3
- August 11, 2014 New version 3.5.2
- July 28, 2014 New version 3.5.1
- July 20, 2014 New version 3.5.0
- July 19, 2014 New version 3.3.4
- June 06, 2014 Initial release