What's New**Connection issues addressed in latest version**
Thanks to all of our users for your patience! We have fixed MANY issues with release but most importantly we addressed the largest issue by far: Connection Timeouts you should see MUCH MUCH improved connections with other players!
- Connection time out errors greatly reduced
- User item storage has been fixed!
- Addressed an issue with missing talent points
- Addressed a user request to have button feedback when pressed
- Addressed memory usage for older iOS phones. All 3gs and newer devices are supported.
- Corrected a login issue with iOS device names that contained special characters
- Reduced lag between users when playing WiFi vs 3g networks.
- Corrected text spacing in several areas where text would overlap other text.
- Added direct link to forums for community information and support via our Social Menu.
App Description***Thanks for your patience, connection issues addressed in latest version***
A HUGE thanks to all the fans currently playing Spell Slingers! Even more are on the way as we welcome players from North America. World Wide support coming soon!
Welcome to the world of Spell Slingers! Here wizards are pitted against each another in fast paced 1 on 1 dueling combat and to the winner go the spoils! Use your winnings to outfit your wizard with magical weapons, fantastic customizable outfits, powerful off-hand items that can give you the edge in combat, and much more. Challenge the world and prove you have what it takes to become the top SpellSlinger!
Unique weapons and skill system allow you multiple ways to battle other players.
The Character creation system allows for deep RPG customization.
Hundreds of thousands of unique clothing combinations ensure your look is unique!
Gamer Center and OpenFeint integration that track your success with in game leaderboards and achievements!
Play people all over the world, become one the first people to take part in this growing game community!
Each day brings daily prize opportunities....play every day and win!
May 17, 2012 New version 1.3.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release