What's New- Added Help Screen
App DescriptionWhen you are talking on Skype(or on VoIP app like Viber) and you realize, you need to record this since if you are talking on your iPhone, odds are you are not at your desk to take notes in the first place.
SkyRecorder allows to record conversation in iPhone/iPad while talking on Skype or some other major VoIP app. You can do that in following ways -
1. Tap "Record" button in SkyRecorder app than make a call using Skype.
2. Set it to Speakerphone when you are talking on Skype. After that return to Skyrecorder app and tap "Record" button.
SkyRecorder on News:
App of the week for journalists: SkyRecorder, for recording Skype calls on iPhone/iPad
Even you can use this app as regular voice recording application.
・ Unlimited recording time
・ Restart recording after interrupt by incoming call on Phone
・ Supports external stereo mic (tested with Tascam iM2)
・ Audio files Export/Import over the USB using iTunes(*.wav only)
・ Supports any OS(Mac,Windows,Linux, etc) to play recorded files
・ Simple user interface
* This app is not affiliated with or endorsed or sponsored by Skype Inc.
* The Skype word appears in any area that is trademark of Skype Inc.
* This app does not record Phone conversation.
* Keep in mind, you have to let the other people(you are talking with) know you are recording the conversation.
January 18, 2013 New version 1.3
April 13, 2012 New version 1.1
February 13, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 30, 2012 Initial Release