148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SOULLESS CASH-IN :: Read Our Full Review >>
If there was any soul left in the Simpsons, it's dead now.
What's NewTake your town to the next level! Level 29 is here with Agnes Skinner, new buildings, quests and more.
â€˘ Buildings: Watch performances at the Open Air Stage, shop at the Sprawl-Mart and enjoy Silhouette Night at the Skinner House.
â€˘ Character: Have Agnes win at bingo and taunt the elderly.
â€˘ Decorations: Increase your vanity with the Springfield Park Entrance and Cobblestone Walls.
â€˘ Quests: Will mother and son be a happy family or will Agnes drive Skinner out of house and home?
App DescriptionTHIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. Dâ€™OH! Now, itâ€™s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
**Because of its many features, we recommend connecting to WiFi the first time you launch this game. Please be patient while it loads (we promise itâ€™s worth the wait).**
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earnâ€¦ mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletusâ€™s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TVâ€™s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friendsâ€™ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mentionâ€¦ itâ€™s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics made for the Retina display, youâ€™ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Korean?
But who wants to read all this text on an iPhone screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell itâ€¦ even though we really donâ€™t have to sell this gameâ€¦ because itâ€™s FREE!
- Play on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 3 (3rd generation) or iPod touch (4th generation).
- You must have an Internet connection to play, so please make sure your device is connected.
May 18, 2013 New version 4.2.4
May 17, 2013 New version 4.2.3
May 17, 2013 New version 4.2.4
April 22, 2013 New version 4.2.3
April 17, 2013 New version 4.2.1
April 11, 2013 New version 4.2.0
February 21, 2012 Initial Release