END OF SEASON SALE! - 50% OFF - LIMITED TIME! - Simple yet powerful app that tells you how much it's going to snow in the next couple of days in precisely *your* neighborhood, instead of a forecast generalized to your whole city or larger area. Ideal for figuring out school snow days, for snow plow operators, for cities managing salt supplies, and for ski and snow resorts. If your winter livelihood involves snow, you need this app!
Shows NOAA's detailed and hourly updated snowfall forecast projections in inches on a highly responsive interactive map. Plus get NOAA warning boxes and general weather forecast on the same screen!
User Review - "The only snow prediction app that I trust with Michigan's crazy winter weather. Very accurate, and reliable!" - thefinerlife
- Install and go, no complex setup
- Animated snowfall overlay on map with 6 hourly snowfall amounts for next 2 days
- Check the detailed point snow forecast for any location on the map.
- NOAA warning boxes on the map for severe weather alerts
- Check the current weather + forecast for any point on the map
- Bookmark locations for quick access
- Fast Loading
- Intuitive Play/pause/manual modes for moving between frames.
- Select opacity of overlay to your taste
- Send screenshots from within the app
- Get fast support from within the app
Coverage: This app is only useful for users in the contiguous lower 48 US states and Alaska's populated coastal regions.
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.31
- February 05, 2014 Initial release