What's New----- What's New -----
- Table Pack 17: Terminator 2 Judgment Day has been added to Season 2.
- Centaur is the new Table of the Month.
- Pinball 101 has been added to the Videos menu.
- Tiered Tournament functionality has been added.
- The Coin Door menu now has a free camera that functions like Table Exploration.
----- Table Updates -----
- Gorgar (v6)
- Flight 2000 (v3)
- Whirlwind (v4)
- The Champion Pub (v4)
----- What's Fixed -----
- Table music no longer plays on the coin door screen.
- The left and right arrows on the high score initial entry screen no longer produce a sound on DMD tables.
- Toggling the Game Center Save option would not trigger a save.
- Emulated tables now have the proper date and time set.
- Fixed the spacing of the "Hall of Fame Pts #" on the table selection screen on iPhone 4.
- A cancel button has been added to the Facebook permissions request during a high score post.
- Gorgar: "GOR", "GAR" and eject hole lights' on/off states were too similar.
- Gorgar: The "GOR" and "GAR" lights were not resetting between games.
- Flight 2000: Dip switch settings for the operator's menu have been added.
- Flight 2000: Screw texture above the right flipper was wrong.
- Whirlwind: There was a spelling error on the playfield.
- Whirlwind: The red and yellow lights above the cellars were transparent.
- Champion Pub: There was a collision issue that would cause the ball to fall through the table.
- Goin' Nuts: Tilting during ball launch would break the table.
- The table selection icon for Tales of the Arabian Nights was listed as "Arabian Nights".
- The default setting for special buttons is now the bottom of the screen rather than the top.
- Users can use one or two touches to speed up the credits.
App DescriptionWinner of the Best Mobile Game of 2012 on G4TV!
Pinball Arcade by FarSight Studios features exact recreations of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams®, Bally®, Stern Pinball®, and Gottlieb® together in one game.
This update adds one of the greatest tables of all time, Terminator 2: Judgment Day®. This great Williams® table is a Steve Ritchie masterpiece. T2 was the first table designed to have a DMD! It was the first table to feature a video mode and the first with a ball cannon.
Centaur™ is free to play as the Table of the Month!
Every flipper, bumper, sound effect, and display pixel has been painstakingly emulated in astonishing detail.
Twilight Zone™, Star Trek: The Next Generation™, Theatre of Magic™ (named the best video pinball simulation of all time by G4TV), Scared Stiff™, Elvira and the Party Monsters™, Monster Bash™, Gorgar™, Circus Voltaire™, Funhouse™, Medieval Madness™, Pin•Bot™, The Machine: Bride of Pin•Bot™, Creature from the Black Lagoon™, No Good Gofers™, Big Shot™, Taxi™, Harley-Davidson® 3rd Edition, Black Knight™, Cactus Canyon™, White Water™, Space Shuttle®, Centaur™, Flight 2000™, Goin’ Nuts™, and other great tables are also available from within this great game.
Each month, regular updates will add classic pinball tables for years to come!
We’re excited to introduce streaming videos to the Arcade (the new Videos icon on the main menu). Our first video is The History of Pinball, a fascinating chronicle of our favorite pastime. Check it out!
Our goal is for the Pinball Arcade to become the most realistic and comprehensive pinball game ever created. Please support us in our efforts to preserve these tables and join the indelible part of Americana that is pinball!
What reviews are saying:
“Simply one of the best pinball games I’ve ever played” – Touch Arcade
“As close to the pinball experience as you will ever get in the palm of your hand” –Pocket Gamer
“Pinball doesn’t get any more real or fun on mobile” –Gamezebo
“This game is superb along with great presentation” – Inentertainment
“an impressive title, and one that is bound to please pinball fans” -148 Apps
“Authenticity is the name of the game here, and Farsight has absolutely nailed it” –GameLive.TV
“quite impressive… with content this great, it doesn’t need to use the hard sell” -iLounge
“a pinball nerd’s dream come true” –App Addict
March 01, 2014 New version 3.3.1
February 15, 2014 New version 3.3.0
January 29, 2014 New version 3.2.0
November 23, 2013 New version 2.10.0
November 10, 2013 New version 2.9.1
October 26, 2013 New version 2.9.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release