A few bugfixes -
Arena saves position when checking out a user
Messaging random closes
Scavenge Wars is a multiplayer online item collection game. Players can scavenge, trade, or fight each other to gain possession of hundreds of interesting items. Findable items range from 'Spaghetti and Ham' to 'Damascus Steel Swords'
Scavenge Wars rewards strategic thinking as well as bold risk taking. Once a useful inventory is obtained, you can choose to trade with others for items of interest or if you're feeling more aggressive, you can use your items to wage combat against opponents to take what you desire.
Scavenge Wars is a lightweight homage to role-playing (RPG) and loot collection games. Your addiction level is guaranteed to rise the more you play!
Scavenge Wars is designed for the casual player and can be played in the free time between normal daily activities. However, more serious players will find a deep system of interaction complete with leaderboards and stat tracking. Whenever you have time to kill – whether waiting in line for a movie, commuting to work, in the restroom, or simply need a quick break during school or work – Scavenge Wars is the perfect app!
• Over 1400 unique items available.
• Sets of items can be combined to create new, more powerful items.
• Special kits to improve you items' strength.
• A Duffel Bag to store and conceal your most valuable items.
• Research dozens of unique configurations of each item.
• Real-time interaction with other players.
• Hostile encounters with non-player characters.
• Community forum for game discussion.
• Uniquely tailored sounds and effects.
• Detailed breakdown of game statistics.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release